68 thru 72 Fleer Cloth Sticker Patch Singles F/T (58 Different and all Team Variation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
All Teams avaible and will listen to any fair offers if interested (Has The ML Logo in the set as well)
Polar Bear 67

Do u want both of them and they book 5.00 each but would take a couple decent refractors any team from 12 thru 17 for them.
Polar Bear 67

Beckett lists two different Chicago Cubs stickers. If they are available, what would it take to get them off you hands?

Fleer cloth stickers are not numbered in the 68 thru 72 and there are two each both being different Astro;s or any other team as well and they also have a mini pennant parelel as well for every team
As I said any couple of refractors in the 5.00 each range would be fine and if u want the pennant I will just throw that in as well.

TOny
I have both of the Cubs avaible as well and also have the pennant if u want that is well.
Either refractors from 10 thru 17 would be fine or 1 good vintage card would work as well(50;s Thru Late 60.s)
Polar Bear 67

I do need many of the Hostess singles from the 70s. Brewers lists and set lists. LMK what you might have or I could post my lists

How about these two for the Astros
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Refractors #BCP58 Wilfredo Rodriguez (/199)* $5*rockies
2015 Topps Heritage Purple Refractors #THC478 Sonny Gray* $4* nationals

if so post it up

Fleer cloth stickers are not numbered in the 68 thru 72 and there are two each both being different Astro;s or any other team as well and they also have a mini pennant parelel as well for every team
As I said any couple of refractors in the 5.00 each range would be fine and if u want the pennant I will just throw that in as well.

08-14-2017,*08:50 AM
PM me the astros and price or what you are looking for them