And this is why I don't buy new boxes...2 blasters of Topps Chrome, 1 Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Here they go:

Bowman Platinum:

50 Corey Seager (SN 10/99)

12 Carson Fulmer
15 Gregory Polanco
24 Trevor Story
29 Nelson Cruz
37 Danny Salazar
43 Ryon Healy
44 Mark Trumbo
48 Freddie Freeman
50 Corey Seager
51 Matt Strahm
53 Nolan Arenado
61 Jorge Alfaro
63a Mookie Betts
63b Mookie Betts (photo variation)
78 Dansby Swanson
79 Tyler Austin
81 Jacob DeGrom

BNG-AE Anderson Espinoza

PP-CR Corey Ray

RR-RT Faimel Tapia

TP-AK Alex Kirilloff
TP-IA Ian Anderson
TP-JJO Jahmai Jones
TP-JK James Kaprielian
TP-TM Triston McKenzie
TP-VR Victor Robles
TP-ZC Zack Collins

4 pack of ICE refractors:

28 Tyler Glasnow
58 Yulieski Gurriel
TP-KF Kyle Funkhouser
TP-RD Rafael Devers

Topps Chrome

9 Alex Bregman
14 Kenta Maeda
17 Kyle Schwarber
19 Kyle Hendricks
21 Yoenis Cespedes
26 Ryan Braun
30 Jose Quintana
31 Ender Inciarte
37 Jose Altuve
57 Andrew McCutchen
58 Chris Owings
60 Julio Urias
65 Albert Pujols
67 Ryon Healy
84 Rick Porcello
95 Jameson Taillon
96 Gavin Cecchini
102 Nolan Arenado
105 Adrian Gonzalez
118 Kyle Seager
122 Gary Sanchez
123 Wil Myers
125 Ian Kinsler
126 Francisco Lindor
127 Matt Kemp
130 Adrian Beltre
134 Paul Goldschmidt
135 Roman Quinn
139 Seth Lugo
144 Billy Hamilton
145 Buster Posey
156 Ivan Nova
158 Josh Bell
159 Max Scherzer
160 Chris Sale
163 Reynaldo Lopez
175 Andrew Miller
181 Justin Bour
197 Manny Margot
198 Troy Tulowitzki

87 Topps Chrome Refractors:

87T-1 Kris Bryant
87T-2 Dansby Swanson
87T-3 Orlando Arcia (2x)
87T-20 Yoan Moncada

Freshman Flash:

FF5 Cody Bellinger
FF8 Tyler Austin (2x)
FF14 Manny Margot
FF18 Dansby Swanson

Future Stars:

FS2 Wilson Contreras (2x)
FS7 Julio Urias (2x)
FS15 Corey Seager

Refractors:

60 Julio Urias
81 Cole Hamels
93 Justin Verlander
116 Teoscar Hernandez
119 Maikel Franco
129 George Springer
139 Seth Lugo
167 Jake Odorizzi
177 Chris Archer

Prism Refractors:

17 Kyle Schwarber
41 Dee Gordon
114 Javier Baez
125 Ian Kinsler
189 Tyler Glasnow

Purple Refractors:

29 Mitch Haniger
31 Ender Inciarte

Sepia Refractors:

6 Ben Zobrist
23 Mark Trumbo
33 Bartolo Colon
36 Addison Russell
41 Dee Gordon
77 Jose De Leon
114 Javier Baez
117 Odubel Herrera
128 Hunter Pence
162 Salvador Perez
170 Adam Jones
187 Ryan Schimpf
195 Edwin Diaz

Last edited:
It's retail. You should always assume there's nothing but base and a couple cheap inserts in them.

That said, I could use the Seager /50, the Kinsler prizm and the Seager Future Stars, if there's anything on my site that interests you.

It's retail. You should always assume there's nothing but base and a couple cheap inserts in them.

That said, I could use the Seager /50, the Kinsler prizm and the Seager Future Stars, if there's anything on my site that interests you.

Wrong Steve....retail, especially this year, is a great value for the money. Yes, there are plenty of junk boxes, but in comparison to hobby prices, anything with judge/belly are good buys.

Maybe it is my retail history the last few years, but i have pulled multiple cards with sale value over $100 (one was 675)

Sorry, should have mentioned in the thread that the Cardinals I am keeping for me. Just wanted to post everything I received in case someone that it was out of the norm. Thanks, Tony.

I can use the Molina Sepia. Check my tradelist for something you need: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...IYl-uxQ8GLqef0pH8o8WJrLzuG0/edit?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

I will take a look. The Seager is /99, and I am trying my luck on ebay with it to see if I can recoup some $. But I will look to see what you have. Thanks,
Tony.

I seen many great hits this year, especially seen some Cory posted, that made me nibble. But I had seen many people talking about their great luck from blasters and packs from retail. Oh well,
live and learn. I am good for a while, lol.

Wrong Steve....retail, especially this year, is a great value for the money. Yes, there are plenty of junk boxes, but in comparison to hobby prices, anything with judge/belly are good buys.

Maybe it is my retail history the last few years, but i have pulled multiple cards with sale value over $100 (one was 675)

Last edited:

Well, hobby prices have been stupid for 15 years. That's no big surprise. In the years of buying retail boxes, I've pulled ONE card worth more than the $20 of the box, and that was back in 2003 or so. I never buy retail boxes expecting more than base or cheap inserts. Anything more is just icing.

I've been looking for some Chrome in my Wallyworld for the last 2 weeks & found none. Come to realize that if not chasing Judge or Bellinger then I need to just buy singles for PC players. Seems like the color is lacking in retail & hobby so far this year from what I've read & saw on breaks.

I'm getting hobby boxes and retail blasters....I like the prices of the retail stuff stays about the same ...but hobby once it's out on market goes higher! Best regards, David