Mike Schmidt Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I've been working on scanning in (and organizing) all of my Mike Schmidt Relic and Autograph cards. I'm halfway through "2004" and sitting at 59 cards (at this exact moment ... still scanning). Thought I'd share the album, see what you guys think (so far).

Hoosier's Schmidt Album

Nice Sweet Spot Auto! There were so many indicating the signatures were fading on the Sweet Spot! However, your looks great! Best regards, David

Nice cards!! The 2004 Timeless Treasures is a pretty sweet GU card.

Thanks. :) Enjoying going through these, even if scanning them all is a PITA. :)

Nice Sweet Spot Auto! There were so many indicating the signatures were fading on the Sweet Spot! However, your looks great! Best regards, David

I have 3 Sweet Spot Autos. Schmidt, Kinsler and Yount. None of them really see the light of day. They're kept in a custom-made wooden storage box. Autos don't really fade, if they're not exposed to sunlight.

One of the all time greats, Phillie for life, and a fantastic baseball player! Truly a first ballot HOFer, and an awesome collection! Thanks for sharing, some fun stuff to look at!

God bless,

Kevin