WTTF /WTB Jerry Rice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Looking for anything I don't already have! Let me know what you have and what you want in return. Will gladly look at lists and albums.

Have tons of baseball and football to trade.

Do you have a want list or have list for your Rice collection? I'm pretty sure you are an advanced collector of his so I am guessing your needs are fairly hard to come by.

Do you have a want list or have list for your Rice collection? I'm pretty sure you are an advanced collector of his so I am guessing your needs are fairly hard to come by.

I don't currently have an accessible needlist. I wish it was easier to put one together. Anything serial numbered or gu/au is more likely that I dont have vs the base cards. However, there are gaps in the 2000 and 2010's where i did not acquire many.

Have any interest in these 2 before I put them on ebay ? Will trade for baseball. lmk. Mike

1993 Topps Black Gold #12 of 22
1996 UD All NFL Team #AN3

Just depends on condition and what you're looking for in return. I have about 8-10 raw ones already.

That would entirely depend on what you have that I needed.

Right on. Just trying to get out of football a bit for similar baseball.

Interested in RC of guys like:
2008 Scherzer
2010 Stanton
2011 Altuve, Sale
2013 Ozuna, Arenado, Kluber
2015 Lindor, Correa
2016 Seager
2017 Bellinger

Thanks
Kirby

Right on. Just trying to get out of football a bit for similar baseball.

Interested in RC of guys like:
2008 Scherzer
2010 Stanton
2011 Altuve, Sale
2013 Ozuna, Arenado, Kluber
2015 Lindor, Correa
2016 Seager
2017 Bellinger

Thanks
Kirby

What trade value are you looking for on the Rice? What is the condition? Those green borders can be a mess easily.

What trade value are you looking for on the Rice? What is the condition? Those green borders can be a mess easily.

I think it books $60. Obviously would depend on what you have. IE if you have Stanton, I won't expect to get his cards at BV. Will check condition when I have a chance later. Don't recall any major flaws, but will double check.