For Trade Freshman Flash, Future Stars and Prism 2017 Topps Chrome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Freshman Flash:
  • Dansby Swanson Braves
  • Andrew Benintendi Red Sox*
  • Manny Margot Padres
  • David Dahl Rockies *
  • Cody Bellinger Dodgers *
  • Prism inserts
  • Yoenis Cespedes Mets
  • Jay Bruce Mets
  • Kyle Schwarber Cubs*
  • Jesse Winker Reds
  • Edwin Diaz Mariners
  • Adam Jones Orioles
  • Tyler Glasnow Pirates*
  • Future Stars:
  • Lucas Giolito White Sox*
  • Trea Turner Nationals
  • Kenta Maeda Dodgers
  • Trevor Story Rockies
  • Julio Urias Dodgers*
  • Wilson Contreras Cubs*
Looking for twin cards......Please no pms. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David, interested in these:

Freshman Flash:
Andrew Benintendi Red Sox
Cody Bellinger Dodgers
Prism inserts
Kyle Schwarber Cubs
Tyler Glasnow Pirates
Future Stars:
Julio Urias Dodgers
Wilson Contreras Cubs

I am waiting on a lot of refractors to come in so I can pull a bunch of Twins for you.

David, interested in these:

Freshman Flash:
Andrew Benintendi Red Sox
Cody Bellinger Dodgers
Prism inserts
Kyle Schwarber Cubs
Tyler Glasnow Pirates
Future Stars:
Julio Urias Dodgers
Wilson Contreras Cubs

I am waiting on a lot of refractors to come in so I can pull a bunch of Twins for you.

I'll need something big...as your picking all of the cherries from my listing. If u picked one or two with one cherry....a plain refractor would be okay.......but picking the cody, Andrew....I'll need something back with color...one will do for the trade and does not have to be a twin player. Best regards, David

David,

I'd like to get in line for the Bellinger plus the Dahl Freshman and the Giolito and Contreras Future Stars.

I can offer a Mike Trout sepia plus six more Twins cards including lots of color. A couple Sano aqua from 17 Optic, Buxton Inception green and three 06 UD Special F/X color parallels (2 green and 1 purple).

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa

David, I don't have any color. I opened 2 blasters, and there are no color ones in those it seems. We can take out the Cody and the Andrew. I understand.
I'll take out the Andrew out of the trade talks. I'll still need a few twin refractors for the trade. Okay for u to post the trade for us.

for my nephews sake what would you need for this Cody Bellinger Dodgers one of his 3 favorites

David,

I'd like to get in line for the Bellinger plus the Dahl Freshman and the Giolito and Contreras Future Stars.

I can offer a Mike Trout sepia plus six more Twins cards including lots of color. A couple Sano aqua from 17 Optic, Buxton Inception green and three 06 UD Special F/X color parallels (2 green and 1 purple).

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa
Hi Melissa! The Bellinger, Dahl and Giolito, Contreras future stars are yours. Posting trade for us for the Trout Sepia. Best regards, David

David,

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa

Hi Melissa! I have an extra Bellinger which I'll include with the Dahl, Gioloito for the Trout sepia. Best regards, David

• Freshman Flash:
  • Dansby Swanson Braves
  • Andrew Benintendi Red Sox
  • Manny Margot Padres
  • David Dahl Rockies *
  • Cody Bellinger Dodgers *
  • Prism inserts
  • Yoenis Cespedes Mets
  • Jay Bruce Mets
  • Kyle Schwarber Cubs*
  • Jesse Winker Reds
  • Edwin Diaz Mariners