Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. reddoght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oswego, NY
    Posts
    664
    Bench Bucks
    1,000
    Bench Points
    185
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to reddoght3's ebay items


    #16
    Let me know what Negative Refractors you still have available with prices after you're finished with everyone above me that asked for them. Thanks, Harry

  2. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,645
    Bench Bucks
    684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    399
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I'll take theses. Okay to post it and paypal okay? Best regards, David
    Hello,

    Trade posted, paypal works and pp address is in the TM.

    Thanks again

    Quote Originally Posted by reddoght View Post
    Let me know what Negative Refractors you still have available with prices after you're finished with everyone above me that asked for them. Thanks, Harry
    Hello,

    Will have updated lists for you tomorrow.

    Thank you.
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  3. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,929
    Bench Bucks
    31,847
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10141
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello,

    Trade posted, paypal works and pp address is in the TM.

    Thanks again



    Hello,

    Will have updated lists for you tomorrow.

    Thank you.
    Confirmed and payment going. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.


  4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Waldo, Maine
    Posts
    1,370
    Bench Bucks
    2,170
    Bench Points
    476
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    How much for these? Stacy

    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome X-fractors Xander Bogaerts 45 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 51/75 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 27/50 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 173/299 BOS 1

  5. pmanningsfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Donna, Texas
    Posts
    2,534
    Bench Bucks
    3,443
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    307
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items


    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post

    Hello,

    Here are the prices:

    2017 Topps Chrome Green Refractor Evan Longoria 161 SER 81/99 $3.00 TB 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Albert Pujols 65 SER 245/299 $2.00 ANG 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Joey Votto 94 SER 98/299 $2.50 CIN 1

    lmk
    thanks
    I'll take these if still available. Also may I have a price for the Tulo Blue Ref /150 please?
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

    http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums

  6. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,645
    Bench Bucks
    684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    399
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by FATDOG333 View Post
    How much for these? Stacy

    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome X-fractors Xander Bogaerts 45 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 51/75 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 27/50 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 173/299 BOS 1
    Hello,

    Here are the prices:

    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 51/75 $4.50 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 27/50 $7.00 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 $0.60 BOS 2
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 SER 173/299 $1.50 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor Xander Bogaerts 45 $0.40 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome X-fractors Xander Bogaerts 45 $0.90 BOS 1

    I could do the whole lot with duplicates for $17 DLVD.

    lmk
    thanks
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  7. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,645
    Bench Bucks
    684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    399
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by pmanningsfan73 View Post
    I'll take these if still available. Also may I have a price for the Tulo Blue Ref /150 please?
    Hello,

    Here you go:

    2017 Topps Chrome Green Refractor Evan Longoria 161 SER 81/99 $3.00 TB 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Albert Pujols 65 SER 245/299 $2.00 ANG 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Joey Votto 94 SER 98/299 $2.50 CIN 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Troy Tulowitzki 198 SER 55/150 $2.25 TOR 1

    $12.50 DLVD for the 4.

    lmk
    thanks
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.


  8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    443
    Bench Bucks
    1,002
    Bench Points
    112
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    Hey, please let me know what your prices are on these:
    2017 Topps Chrome Giancarlo Stanton 155 B VAR SP MIA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Mitch Haniger MH AU RC SEA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Luke Weaver LW AU RC STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Stephen Piscotty 56 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Yadier Molina 32 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Adam Wainwright 113 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor Yadier Molina 32 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Matt Carpenter 16 SER 31/150 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Stephen Piscotty 56 SER 3/25 STL 1
    I’ll let you know what I’ll take when I have the prices.

    Thanks,
    Jacob

  9. pmanningsfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Donna, Texas
    Posts
    2,534
    Bench Bucks
    3,443
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    307
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items


    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello,

    Here you go:

    2017 Topps Chrome Green Refractor Evan Longoria 161 SER 81/99 $3.00 TB 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Albert Pujols 65 SER 245/299 $2.00 ANG 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Joey Votto 94 SER 98/299 $2.50 CIN 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Troy Tulowitzki 198 SER 55/150 $2.25 TOR 1

    $12.50 DLVD for the 4.

    lmk
    thanks
    Go ahead & post it for us if you will please & send me your PP Addy so I can make payment either later this evening or in the morning. Thanks

    Virgil
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

    http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums

  10. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,645
    Bench Bucks
    684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    399
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalscards View Post
    Hey, please let me know what your prices are on these:
    2017 Topps Chrome Giancarlo Stanton 155 B VAR SP MIA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Mitch Haniger MH AU RC SEA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Luke Weaver LW AU RC STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Stephen Piscotty 56 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Yadier Molina 32 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Adam Wainwright 113 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor Yadier Molina 32 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Matt Carpenter 16 SER 31/150 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Stephen Piscotty 56 SER 3/25 STL 1
    Iíll let you know what Iíll take when I have the prices.

    Thanks,
    Jacob
    Hello,

    Here are the prices:

    2017 Topps Chrome Giancarlo Stanton 155 B VAR SP $7.50 MIA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Mitch Haniger MH AU RC $3.00 SEA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Luke Weaver LW AU RC $2.50 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Yadier Molina 32 $0.60 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Adam Wainwright 113 $0.50 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor Yadier Molina 32 $0.75 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Matt Carpenter 16 SER 31/150 $2.25 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Stephen Piscotty 56 SER 3/25 $10.00 STL 1



    lmk
    thanks
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  11. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,645
    Bench Bucks
    684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    399
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoght View Post
    Let me know what Negative Refractors you still have available with prices after you're finished with everyone above me that asked for them. Thanks, Harry
    Hello,

    Here are the prices on the negatives left:

    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Matt Carpenter 17 $1.25 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Kyle Hendricks 19 $1.00 CHC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Brett Gardner 28 $1.00 NYY 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Bartolo Colon 33 $1.00 ATL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Jose Altuve 37 $2.00 HOU 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Brandon Drury 38 $1.00 ARZ 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Robert Gsellman 43 RC $1.25 NYM 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Aaron Sanchez 44 $1.00 TOR 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Carlos Martinez 46 $1.25 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor A. J. Pollock 52 $1.25 ARZ 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Anthony Rendon 71 $1.00 WAS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Orlando Arcia 73 RC $2.00 MIL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Jesse Winker 74 RC $1.50 CIN 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Rick Porcello 84 $1.00 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Rob Zastrynzy 89 $1.25 CHC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Hunter Dozier 101 RC $1.50 KC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Lucas Giolito 104 $1.00 CHW 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Brandon Crawford 111 $1.00 SF 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Joe Musgrove 120 RC $1.25 HOU 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Gerrit Cole 136 $1.25 PIT 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Dellin Betances 143 $1.00 NYY 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Buster Posey 145 $2.00 SF 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Ivan Nova 156 $1.00 PIT 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Max Scherzer 159 $1.25 WAS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Salvador Perez 162 $1.00 KC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Chris Archer 177 $1.00 TB 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Justin Bour 181 $1.00 MIA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor David Dahl 186 RC $2.50 COL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Ryan Schimpf 187 $1.00 SD 2
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor J. T. Realmuto 191 $1.00 MIA 2

    lmk
    thanks
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  12. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,816
    Bench Bucks
    6,163
    Bench Points
    4846
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #27
    I am interested in these
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Albert Pujols 65 ANG 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor Buster Posey 145 SF 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Clayton Kershaw 25 LAD 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Andrew McCutchen 57 PIT 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Albert Pujols 65 ANG 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor Buster Posey 145 SF 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor Anthony Rizzo 173 CHC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor Paul Goldschmidt 134 ARZ 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Johnny Cueto 13 SER #/150 SF
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractor Andrew McCutchen 57 SER 29/75 PIT 1 2
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Clayton Kershaw 25 SER 296/299 LAD 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Andrew McCutchen 57 SER 63/299 PIT 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Yoan Moncada 1 RC CHW 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Tyler Austin 8 RC NYY 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Dansby Swanson 18 RC ATL 2
    2017 Topps Chrome Future Stars Gary Sanchez 1 NYY 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Future Stars Tyler Naquin 4 CLE 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Future Stars Julio Urias 7 LAD 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Future Stars Trea Turner 9 WAS 1
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 08-23-2017 at 01:09 AM.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  13. reddoght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oswego, NY
    Posts
    664
    Bench Bucks
    1,000
    Bench Points
    185
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to reddoght3's ebay items


    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello,

    Here are the prices on the negatives left:

    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Matt Carpenter 17 $1.25 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Kyle Hendricks 19 $1.00 CHC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Brett Gardner 28 $1.00 NYY 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Bartolo Colon 33 $1.00 ATL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Jose Altuve 37 $2.00 HOU 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Brandon Drury 38 $1.00 ARZ 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Robert Gsellman 43 RC $1.25 NYM 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Aaron Sanchez 44 $1.00 TOR 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Carlos Martinez 46 $1.25 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor A. J. Pollock 52 $1.25 ARZ 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Anthony Rendon 71 $1.00 WAS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Orlando Arcia 73 RC $2.00 MIL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Jesse Winker 74 RC $1.50 CIN 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Rick Porcello 84 $1.00 BOS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Rob Zastrynzy 89 $1.25 CHC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Hunter Dozier 101 RC $1.50 KC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Lucas Giolito 104 $1.00 CHW 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Brandon Crawford 111 $1.00 SF 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Joe Musgrove 120 RC $1.25 HOU 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Gerrit Cole 136 $1.25 PIT 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Dellin Betances 143 $1.00 NYY 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Buster Posey 145 $2.00 SF 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Ivan Nova 156 $1.00 PIT 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Max Scherzer 159 $1.25 WAS 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Salvador Perez 162 $1.00 KC 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Chris Archer 177 $1.00 TB 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Justin Bour 181 $1.00 MIA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor David Dahl 186 RC $2.50 COL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Ryan Schimpf 187 $1.00 SD 2
    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor J. T. Realmuto 191 $1.00 MIA 2

    lmk
    thanks
    What's your best price delivered if I take them all? PLMK Harry

  14. pmanningsfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Donna, Texas
    Posts
    2,534
    Bench Bucks
    3,443
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    307
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items


    #29
    Payment sent & thank you!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

    http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums


  15. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    443
    Bench Bucks
    1,002
    Bench Points
    112
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello,

    Here are the prices:

    2017 Topps Chrome Giancarlo Stanton 155 B VAR SP $7.50 MIA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Mitch Haniger MH AU RC $3.00 SEA 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Luke Weaver LW AU RC $2.50 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Yadier Molina 32 $0.60 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Adam Wainwright 113 $0.50 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor Yadier Molina 32 $0.75 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Matt Carpenter 16 SER 31/150 $2.25 STL 1
    2017 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Stephen Piscotty 56 SER 3/25 $10.00 STL 1



    lmk
    thanks
    Hey, let me know if you’ll take $20 cash shipped with tracking for everything I liked except for the Stanton.

    Thanks,
    Jacob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •