Graded question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just a quick question I am not familiar with graded cards. Say I have one of the hot 2017 rookies his card is valued at 15.00. But it is graded a 10 by psa what increase in value will that add. Just trying to figure out this grading stuff any help would be appreciated.

This is Beckett's listing for regular pricing. No graded pricing available:

2017 Topps Chrome #169A Aaron Judge RC $20.00

MINT NM-MT+ NM-MT NM EX-MT EX VG-EX VG GOOD POOR
$25.00 $20.00 $20.00 $10.00 $6.00 $4.00 $3.00 $2.00 $1.00 $1.00

I'll do a little more research later. Hope this helps you some. Butch

Last edited:
It does I didn't know with it being verified a 10 and in the graded holder if that increased it as well other than the gem mint

Most people consider a raw, non-graded card on par with a bgs 8.5-9. 9.5 will usually hold a bit more value than raw. 10 pristine is a very hard grade to get, if you have a pristine 10 of a hot card, there will be a substantial premium in value.

I'd suggest you compare the finished auctions on ebay for the card in a psa 10 holder and a raw version of the same card.

Ebay, IMO gives a better guage on real prices and certainly would show the difference in value of the raw and the PSA 10 of your card.