Looking for addresses of former ***** league players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Historynow

Bench Warmer
Hi. I'm new to the site. I've been on the search for any former ***** leaguers addresses to possibly send a baseball to get signed. If anyone has any they may be willing to share with a new collector. Thanks so much.

http://www.fanmail.biz/search/?q=*****+leagues&sa=Search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=***** leagues&gsc.page=1

if that link doesnt work, go to fanmail.biz and type "***** Leagues" into the search bar. There are several there, and I know George Altman is a great signer, he played for the KC Monarchs in 1955. His address is 915 Midpoint Dr
O'Fallon, MO 63366. Also try sportscardforum.com, they have a great TTM address database if you are looking for specific players. Its free to register.

Hope you have been to the ***** Leagues Museum in Kansas City, I went with my son on vacation two summers ago, it is just an AWESOME place. Huge collection of true one of a kind memorabilia from a really special era in baseball history, well worth the time!

Hope the collection goes well, post your successes as they roll in if you can!

God Bless,

Kevin