Newspapers - NY Daily News/NY Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Long story short..A friend of my dad's gave him a bag filled with newspapers. My dad had no use for it, so he gave it to me to see if there was anything worthwhile.

The papers were all saved for various sports related reasons:
McGwire hitting 62/70
Jeter hitting 3,000
Mets in 86
Giants over Patriots
A NY Times magazine piece about Mariano Rivera

If anyone has any interest in them, let me know and we can work something out. I am happy to send pics/additional details as necessary.

The best piece in the bag was an 8 x 10 photo (framed, cheaply) of Dimaggio and Gehrig.

Sorry about the delay - here are the pictures of the McGwire related newspapers - 3 different ones, 8 total papers.

#1:
56555[/ATTACH]"]dm5u6v.jpg

56557[/ATTACH]"]10oi5ax.jpg

#3:
56559[/ATTACH]"]281togw.jpg

Thanks for looking and if the interest is there for the balance of any of these papers, I am happy to get additional pictures up.

Attachments

• dm5u6v.jpg
    dm5u6v.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 10oi5ax.jpg
    10oi5ax.jpg
  • 281togw.jpg
    281togw.jpg
I would be interested in 1 of each.

No problem - happy to do that for you. No clue on what type of value to put on them?? Not sure best way to ship them either - have to go to the PO tomorrow, will talk to my postal people and get that figured out. Thanks.

Cheapest would probably be to ship them bulk rate like a book. Value is hard to say so many produced some kept then condition and everything. Sure we can work something out though.