2009 Topps Ticket To Stardom Ronald Reagan Inauguration 1981 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would love to trade for it.Is there anything in my Flickr you might be interested in? Having trouble getting into your site..Thanks chris

I would love to trade for it.Is there anything in my Flickr you might be interested in? Having trouble getting into your site..Thanks chris

Only thing I saw was the Jeter BGS 9 topps and Ivan Rodriguez SP auto. Did you have any Indians stuff?

Interested in

Quad with thome
Gwynn spx auto

Any other Indians?

Ive got some vintage that I don't have posted. Not sure what else I might have. Can take a look tonight for sure. I know I have some 8x10 autos of bob feller and a baseball or 2 that he autographed. I think the photos might be personalized though. i live outside Feller's hometown of Van Meter and was able to go to his Museum when it was still open.

Ive got some vintage that I don't have posted. Not sure what else I might have. Can take a look tonight for sure. I know I have some 8x10 autos of bob feller and a baseball or 2 that he autographed. I think the photos might be personalized though. i live outside Feller's hometown of Van Meter and was able to go to his Museum when it was still open.

Not too interested in vintage at this time unless it is the Roger Maris RC :p and the Feller autos are still plentiful in this area if I decide that I want balls or 8x10s.