(HELP!) need help finding a 2001 upper deck legends bat card to complete the set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please help me find a 2001 upper deck legends ernie banks bat card so far all i can find is the autograph version of the card i will give high book value in cash or trade to anyone who finds the card for me, you will see a photo of the card below,thank you,RANDY

Last edited:
it will be one year in june that i have been looking for this card please help me finish this set i am on ebay everyday so if it comes there i will find it so far only the autographed version is showing up pretty consistent i checked with upper deck they said though the banks is sp'd to 80 more than that were made according to records, so one should show up sooner or later,I WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE BEFORE A YEAR IS UP,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

I still need help finding this banks bat card not the autograph version i need the bat card only and the pants card is fro a different set i need the bat and the bat only it's sp'd to 80 so i guess there must be 80 collectors out there holding the card in there sets it is holiday season maybe some one will need cash and break one out!, i appreciate everyone's help all i can do is keep looking!!,thanks

david, happy new year to you to and thank you for looking i need the unsigned banks bat to complete the set,they must all be tucked away in sets the card is sp'd to 80,so a hard find but i will keep looking here is my email address if you get lucky and find one [email protected],thank you,RANDY