Random Star and RC Short Print / Variations (Update 9/23/17)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg: How is the centering on the PSA 8 Mattingly's? Can you send scans or pics? Thanks.

Bowman: I didn't see anything in your tradelist that I can use. Any chance you have anything from my player wantlist posted in the OP?

tglg: How is the centering on the PSA 8 Mattingly's? Can you send scans or pics? Thanks.

Bowman: I didn't see anything in your tradelist that I can use. Any chance you have anything from my player wantlist posted in the OP?

Only a Mariano Rivera 1992 Bowman BGS 9.5 that is in my PC...

Only a Mariano Rivera 1992 Bowman BGS 9.5 that is in my PC...

David, trade is posted. Thanks, Tony.

PS - since we are already shipping, you wouldn't want another one for the Peter Gammons would you?

Tony,
I wouldn't be interested in another Mattingly. However, if you ever find that Piazza Fleer Update RC ......

Thanks for the trade,
David