Fantasy Forum Holds = need approval

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I know threads to the Fantasy Forum need to be approved. And apparently edited threads need approval also. I just edited a thread and it doesn't show up. Please fix this. Maybe it's time to take the approval off of the forum. Most of the threads are mine and I'm not playing for money. Also, it appears that no one is checking the forum for approvals because one of my posts never showed up until I called attention to it 6 months later.

Which one Dave? There was an edited basketball thread that I saw earlier today.

After I edited the thread yesterday, I bumped it up so it would appear if you clicked on new posts. It didn't appear. I have done the same thing today and it works. Thank you for looking into this. I still think the forum doesn't need moderation, unless someone is actually checking on the forum. Thanks.

Dave

After I edited the thread yesterday, I bumped it up so it would appear if you clicked on new posts. It didn't appear. I have done the same thing today and it works. Thank you for looking into this. I still think the forum doesn't need moderation, unless someone is actually checking on the forum. Thanks.

Dave

Don't disagree with you - only issue would be if someone were to do a cash league, which I haven't seen in quite sometime.