I guess I need to introduce myself!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan5

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I've been a member of this site for 14 years and have made 1625 successful trades!!

So if you have a problem send me a pm and don't file a ticket with the mod team!!!

In case people are unaware there was a Hurricane in the state of Florida this weekend and the post offices have been closed since Saturday and they are still closed. At least in my area.

So if we've made a trade in the last week there will be a delay in you receiving your cards!! I sent out 4 packages on Friday before the PO closed.

I'm sorry I've inconvenienced some of you but you won't have to worry about it because we will never trade with each other again. You can count on that!!!

Now, I have some more important things to tend to at the moment so I may not get on here everyday for the next week so be patient if I don't get back to you right away.

Thanks
Dan

I support you Dan. I hope you and your family are alright after the storm. People that don't live in our area will never understand so don't sweat it.

Exactly don't sweat it. I got my trade from you yesterday & knew it was coming but also knew that hell was going through Florida this past weekend just as it did here in Texas 2-3 weeks before. I know I usually do check with my traders especially on PWE trades you make sure they receive or sent to know when to watch for it. Thanks again for the trade & I hope everything is alright for you & your family & will be back to normal for all the Floridians real soon.

You're one of the Top Traders on this board and I've done many trades with u with no problems. I hope u and your family and friends are doing well and our thoughts and prayers are with you during this disaster cause by Irma. Best regards, David

Dan, I hope you and your family are all ok. Take care of your business and we will be here for you when you get back. All the best! Mike

Take care of your priorities ! if somebody is bi#$ing about cards,that shows you their worth.Well wishes to you and your family and be safe.

Completely understand the frustration. Received multiple messages asking about cards being sent out while snowed in after a blizzard. Life before cards. ALWAYS!!