Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auto/GU Lots for sale. $10 each dlvd.

Auto/GU Lots for sale. $10 each dlvd.

Have the below auto and GU lots for sale. Each picture is a lot (9 cards). Each lot is $10 dlvd. cash or money order. Or take 2 lots for $17.50 dlvd. or take all 3 for $24 dlvd. If paying with paypal, additional fees added. Let me know!

Thanks
    Obed

Lot #1 SOLD

Lot #2 SOLD

Lot #3

Lot #4

Lot #5

Lot #6 SOLD
    Last edited by ragtop12; 09-19-2017 at 10:27 PM.
    Please excuse delays in shipping. I do mail at least 1-2 times per week. So please be patient; you will get your cards!

Trading ONLY for Pirates autos I need, any/all Forrest Griffin cards, 2010 Topps and 2010 Topps Heritage (for son's 1st sets!), Nicer Steelers cards (GU/AU/Ref/etc.), all Troy Polamalu, and Dean Palmer I need

I'll take lot 6. Best regards, David PS hidden cash route
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

I'll post it up alter today David. Super busy this morning and afternoon. Thanks.
    Please excuse delays in shipping. I do mail at least 1-2 times per week. So please be patient; you will get your cards!

Trading ONLY for Pirates autos I need, any/all Forrest Griffin cards, 2010 Topps and 2010 Topps Heritage (for son's 1st sets!), Nicer Steelers cards (GU/AU/Ref/etc.), all Troy Polamalu, and Dean Palmer I need

Posted
    Thanks David.
    Obed

Quote Originally Posted by ragtop12 View Post
    Posted
    Thanks David.
    Obed
    Confirmed and payment will go out today. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by ragtop12 View Post
    Posted
    Thanks David.
    Obed
    Confirmed and payment will go out today. Best regards, David

Cards will be shipped after work today David.
    Thanks!
    Obed

Take $16 DLVD for lot #1 and #2? If so, could you take out the Tim Kelly and replace it with another? Not too interested in that one. PayPal family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate213 View Post
    Take $16 DLVD for lot #1 and #2? If so, could you take out the Tim Kelly and replace it with another? Not too interested in that one. PayPal family and friends.
    Make it $17 And they are yours. Prefer not to break apart the lots.

Done for $17. Go ahead and post and I'll pay

Posted! Thanks!
    Obed

Paid! Thanks again

Got it! Please confirm the trade when you get a moment so I can get your address. Thanks!
    Obed

would you take $20 DLVD for the rest of em? best I can do...I could include some cards maybe?

lmk.

Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Nate213 View Post
    would you take $20 DLVD for the rest of em? best I can do...I could include some cards maybe?

lmk.

Nate
    Do you have any 2017 football stars to add in? Need some Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, etc.