Auto/GU Lots for sale. $10 each dlvd.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have the below auto and GU lots for sale. Each picture is a lot (9 cards). Each lot is $10 dlvd. cash or money order. Or take 2 lots for $17.50 dlvd. or take all 3 for $24 dlvd. If paying with paypal, additional fees added. Let me know!

Thanks
Obed

Lot #1 SOLD

Lot #2 SOLD

Lot #3
IMG_5417.jpg

Lot #4
IMG_5418.jpg

Lot #5
IMG_5419.jpg

Lot #6 SOLD

Last edited:
Take $16 DLVD for lot #1 and #2? If so, could you take out the Tim Kelly and replace it with another? Not too interested in that one. PayPal family and friends.

Take $16 DLVD for lot #1 and #2? If so, could you take out the Tim Kelly and replace it with another? Not too interested in that one. PayPal family and friends.

Make it $17 And they are yours. Prefer not to break apart the lots.

would you take $20 DLVD for the rest of em? best I can do...I could include some cards maybe?

lmk.

Nate

not much there... i'd split it with you... $22 dlvd. and you don't have to ship anything so that is saving you $2.60ish

Stuck at $20 honestly. That's the rest of my limit to spend on cards this month. Thanks anyways tho!