WTTF 2017 Topps A&G Wesley Bryan auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Brett - I actually pulled one of the Bryan AU's, unfortunately it is in the PC and NFT. I did however, just get 3 of his base cards back signed TTM, not sure if that is anything you would be looking for? There is a pic of them up in the TTM threads, if you want to take a look.

Hey Brett - I actually pulled one of the Bryan AU's, unfortunately it is in the PC and NFT. I did however, just get 3 of his base cards back signed TTM, not sure if that is anything you would be looking for? There is a pic of them up in the TTM threads, if you want to take a look.

I'd consider TTMs you'd be willing to trade Andrew. One of him and maybe Cheyenne? Pulled a Monty from 04 SP Authentic so set with him.

I have that Mini Auto plus a Red Auto /10 of the other Pro Golfer #MA-OS Schiederjans
Looking for higher end Judge, Bellinger, Benentendi, Trout
[email protected]

No higher end of those guys.

I'd consider TTMs you'd be willing to trade Andrew. One of him and maybe Cheyenne? Pulled a Monty from 04 SP Authentic so set with him.

Having to give up one of the Cheyennes would hurt a little bit..but I know it would be going to a good home. I couldn't put any type of value on it - but whatever we arrive at - I will throw in the caveat that you buy the first beer the next time I am up in Cooperstown!

Having to give up one of the Cheyennes would hurt a little bit..but I know it would be going to a good home. I couldn't put any type of value on it - but whatever we arrive at - I will throw in the caveat that you buy the first beer the next time I am up in Cooperstown!

Not asking you to give up a Cheyenne auto but no problem buying the first beer either way lol.

I have diddly-squat for Pucketts so no idea what I could offer you for the Bryan.