Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #16
    bump - back to the top with lists updated
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  2. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    bump - back to the top - looking to some big deals to shrink these lists

    note - when you click on my webpage link just click on "continue to freewebs"
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  3. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    bump - back to the top - hoping to get some trades going
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  4. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    bump - back to the top
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  5. jrfelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Gulf Coast of Texas
    Posts
    314
    Bench Bucks
    613
    Bench Points
    83
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    I have 2006 Heritage #9 Sean Casey, #42 Mariano Rivera and #458 Kevin Millar.
    Looking for Roy Oswalt base cards in any uniform other than Astros.
    Collecting Roy OSWALT and JACK CLARK cards and memorabilia.

    Can use the cards of Allan Ramirez 1984 Topps #347 or 1984 Donruss #332 in every trade made, singles or lots.

  6. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    I have this one. Pretty sure he was with the Phillies:

    2011 Topps Topps Town Series 2 #TT2-46 Roy Oswalt

    Let me know, thanks.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  7. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    699
    Bench Bucks
    1,153
    Bench Points
    254
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Hello, I've got these 2006's:
    23,35,55,80,106,123,127,265,267,276,283,
    290,292,296,300,312,320,323,332,333,335, 336,
    339,340,341,352. All $8.00 SP's except #23(Jeter $3).

    Do you have any Stadium Club base sets or starter sets for trade?
    LMK, thanks
    Eric H

  8. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    363
    Bench Bucks
    498
    Bench Points
    81
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    I have these. Looking for hits to my wantlist below in sig. Thanks!

    2002 Topps Heritage: 244

    2004 Topps Heritage: 10b, 30b, 49b, 60b, 70b, 100b, 180b, 182b, 200b, 250b, 311b, 342b

    2006 Topps Heritage: 2, 458

    2008 Topps Heritage: 35b, 76b, 77, 276, 374, 456

    2008 Topps Heritage: 57, 99, 174, 323, 444, 446, 449, 456, 477, 478, 479, 501, 511, 513, 515, 540, 560, 590, 604, 610, 639, 656, 670

    2008 Topps Heritage Black Back: 12, 16, 21, 23, 41, 45, 60, 117, 180, 210, 228, 262, 267, 286, 584, 607

    2010 Topps Heritage: 441, 449, 458, 466, 470, 477

    2010 Topps Heritage: 368, 367
    Want List (PDF)

    Trade List (PDF)


    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!


    It's Just Old Cardboard

  9. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #24
    Eric,

    I do have bits and pieces of sets through the 90's:

    1992 Topps Stadium Club #240 Juan Gonzalez, #303 Brady Anderson, #593 Roger Clemens, #600 Ryne Sandberg, #601 Chuck Knoblauch, #766 Gary Sheffield
    1993 Topps Stadium Club #123 Mike Flanagan, #174 Storm Davis, #186 Jeff Tackett, #214 Lee Guetterman, #299 Larry Walker MC, #678 Otis Nixon
    1997 Topps Stadium Club #3 Kenny Lofton, #20 Juan Gonzalez, #21 Mike Mussina, #42 Mo Vaughn, #49 Will Clark, #63 Mike Greenwell, #64 David Segui, #70 Harold Baines, #73 Brian Hunter, #74 Pedro Astacio, #91 Donovan Osborne, #99 Mark McLemore, #102 Chuck Finley, #108 Paul Wilson, #145 Mike Lansing, #151 Marvin Benard, #161 Terry Adams, #165 Mike Stanley, #180 Eric Davis, #262 Bobby Witt, #274 Mike Sweeney, #337 Damian Jackson
    1998 Topps Stadium Club #25 Chris Gomez, #31 Chuck Knoblauch, #41 Heathcliff Slocumb, #53 FP Santangelo, #59 Curt Schilling, #92 Trevor Hoffman, #125 Royce Clayton, #159 Jeffrey Hammonds, #165 Jeff Montgomery, #169 Kevin Appier, #173 Armando Benitez, #197 Jaime Navarro, #205 Rico Brogna, #209 Neifi Perez, #213 Kirk Rueter, #275 Kevin Young, #289 Ugueth Urbina, #329 Mark Gardner, #341 Kevin Polcovich, #365 Alex Gonzalez FS, #381 Vernon Wells DP
    1999 Topps Stadium Club #112 Chan Ho Park, #141 Chad Moeller RC, #143 Angel Pena RC, #161 Troy Glaus FS, #162 Adrian Beltre FS, #163 Mitch Meluskey FS, #164 Alex Gonzalez FS, #165 George Lombard FS, #166 Eric Chavez FS, #167 Ruben Mateo FS, #168 Calvin Pickering FS, #169 Gabe Kapler FS, #170 Bruce Chen FS, #342 JM Gold DP

    Let me know if you're interested in any of it. I do also have most of a 94 Stadium Club Draft Picks set.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  10. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    Pat,

    I only had a few minutes to go through your list. I can probably help you especially with A&G Mini sets. If you want take a look at my trade pages in my sig. Otherwise I'll try to go through your list this weekend.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  11. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    363
    Bench Bucks
    498
    Bench Points
    81
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdj511 View Post
    Pat,

    I only had a few minutes to go through your list. I can probably help you especially with A&G Mini sets. If you want take a look at my trade pages in my sig. Otherwise I'll try to go through your list this weekend.
    Will try do this tomorrow or tonight if possible. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Want List (PDF)

    Trade List (PDF)


    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!


    It's Just Old Cardboard

  12. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    699
    Bench Bucks
    1,153
    Bench Points
    254
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdj511 View Post
    Eric,

    I do have bits and pieces of sets through the 90's:

    1992 Topps Stadium Club #240 Juan Gonzalez, #303 Brady Anderson, #593 Roger Clemens, #600 Ryne Sandberg, #601 Chuck Knoblauch, #766 Gary Sheffield
    1993 Topps Stadium Club #123 Mike Flanagan, #174 Storm Davis, #186 Jeff Tackett, #214 Lee Guetterman, #299 Larry Walker MC, #678 Otis Nixon
    1997 Topps Stadium Club #3 Kenny Lofton, #20 Juan Gonzalez, #21 Mike Mussina, #42 Mo Vaughn, #49 Will Clark, #63 Mike Greenwell, #64 David Segui, #70 Harold Baines, #73 Brian Hunter, #74 Pedro Astacio, #91 Donovan Osborne, #99 Mark McLemore, #102 Chuck Finley, #108 Paul Wilson, #145 Mike Lansing, #151 Marvin Benard, #161 Terry Adams, #165 Mike Stanley, #180 Eric Davis, #262 Bobby Witt, #274 Mike Sweeney, #337 Damian Jackson
    1998 Topps Stadium Club #25 Chris Gomez, #31 Chuck Knoblauch, #41 Heathcliff Slocumb, #53 FP Santangelo, #59 Curt Schilling, #92 Trevor Hoffman, #125 Royce Clayton, #159 Jeffrey Hammonds, #165 Jeff Montgomery, #169 Kevin Appier, #173 Armando Benitez, #197 Jaime Navarro, #205 Rico Brogna, #209 Neifi Perez, #213 Kirk Rueter, #275 Kevin Young, #289 Ugueth Urbina, #329 Mark Gardner, #341 Kevin Polcovich, #365 Alex Gonzalez FS, #381 Vernon Wells DP
    1999 Topps Stadium Club #112 Chan Ho Park, #141 Chad Moeller RC, #143 Angel Pena RC, #161 Troy Glaus FS, #162 Adrian Beltre FS, #163 Mitch Meluskey FS, #164 Alex Gonzalez FS, #165 George Lombard FS, #166 Eric Chavez FS, #167 Ruben Mateo FS, #168 Calvin Pickering FS, #169 Gabe Kapler FS, #170 Bruce Chen FS, #342 JM Gold DP

    Let me know if you're interested in any of it. I do also have most of a 94 Stadium Club Draft Picks set.
    Interested in all except the ‘94 Draft Pick set. Would your pick of 10 of the SP’s and the Jeter do it for all of them? LMK thanks
    Eric H

  13. Xdj511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,967
    Bench Bucks
    2,177
    Bench Points
    901
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #28
    Eric,

    Sure, that would be great. I found these 2001's as well: #21 Fernando Vina, #48 Dean Palmer, #91 Carlos Febles, #103 Derek Bell, #121 Johnny Damon, #134 Derrek Lee, #154 Mike Stodolka, #159 Scott Thorman, #175 Barry Zito, #176 Milton Bradley, #179 Ryan Anderson

    Let me know if you're interested. I have a bunch of 2000 Stadium Club Chrome as well.
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  14. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    363
    Bench Bucks
    498
    Bench Points
    81
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Will try do this tomorrow or tonight if possible. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    below is what I have found. Please LMK if there is a list for the A&G minis, I could not locate it on your site. Thanks! -Pat

    2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Lords of Olympus: #LO20 Thanatos
    2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini National Animals #NA4 Cheetah/Kenya, #NA23 Elk/Sweden
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Indigenous Heroes #MIH-20 Joseph the Younger, #MIH-23 Ben Nighthorse Campbell
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini World's Hottest Peppers #WHP-9 Komodo Dragon
    2018 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks NF-1 Moon Shot
    2018 Topps Longball Legends #LL-12 Willie Stargell, #LL-36 Matt Olson
    Want List (PDF)

    Trade List (PDF)


    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!


    It's Just Old Cardboard

  15. seawolf17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,650
    Bench Bucks
    1,625
    Bench Points
    1591
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Kevin McReynolds


    Go to cdorso's comc items

    #30
    I have these for you:

    2003 Topps Heritage: 3 Ichiro SP
    2004 Topps Heritage: 85b Rodney Choy Foo SP
    2005 Topps Heritage: 474 Cameron SP
    2007 Topps Heritage: 401 Reyes SP
    2008 Topps Heritage Black Back: 60, 23, 16
    2010 Topps Heritage: 280
    2011 Topps Heritage: 487, 417, 202, 179, 140 BR

    and off your most wanted list:
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG-88 Ken Griffey Jr.

    My want list can be tough to hit, admittedly, but you never know. I'll click through your tradelist too. (Are you willing to buy at all?)
    Collecting: Kevin McReynolds, Keith Hernandez, Pete Harnisch, and Mets autographs
    Mets fans! Join the discussion at the Crane Pool Forum.
    tradelist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wOIKng needlist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wVFOp3
    New Tradelist Link (still building): http://bit.ly/2HemWbq

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •