Looking to complete the impossible, 2014 Topps Chipz Philadelphia Phillies master set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edgemaster1

Prospect
Hello everyone I'm new to The Bench sort of. I joined years ago but never used the site and when I went to join again I realized I already had an account (see my welcome post). I have decided to attempt something that may be seemingly impossible but I am trying anyways. Back in 2014 I got into collecting the Topps Chipz poker chips baseball card set. It's kinda oddball but very cool and being a Phillies fan and realizing how many different chip combinations there were I decided to try and put together a master set meaning every variation of every chip made for all 6 Phillies players plus the Fanatic mascot. I have a well kept list in my Dropbox which I keep updated, I am going to post the link for it here and hope it works. If there is anyone out there also collecting 2014 Topps Chipz I will be interested in any of the Phillies you have that I need plus I have a lot of this set so if you a collecting a specific set I may be able to help towards that.

I created my list on an Excel spreadsheet and organized it by player and made a grid for each border color and variation. The ones marked by an X I already have. If it has a X that means I've traded for it or purchased it and just have not received it yet. Any sections colored in green was a way for me to quickly know that I have all of a specific border color or variation of that player (EX, I have almost all the white bordered chips for all players and all regular variation chips for 2 players).

Link to my list~~~> 2014 Topps Chipz Master Phillies set list

If that link doesn't work please let me know. If I have to I will make a text version of the list and just type it manually here and edit as I go along.

Thanks again everyone

I'll have to look through my Chipz when I have your list in front of me. I'm sure I have some of what you may be looking for. I ahve a ton of extras laying around.

I'll have to look through my Chipz when I have your list in front of me. I'm sure I have some of what you may be looking for. I ahve a ton of extras laying around.

Do you happen to have a Red Border Mascots of Gapper (Cinn Reds) and Raymond (Tampa Bay)?

Red border Mascots Want List (23 of 25 so far)
Cinn Reds (Gapper), Tampa Bay (Raymond)

I have 1161 of the 2550 total chipz but put them aside and stop collecting them back in January of this year My hard drive crashed with a disconnected
external drive so I lost my complete Excel Spreadsheet files. I had finished all the 100 chipz White variations including the Glow-in-Darks, Magnets and Gold borders) and the 100 Chipz base Red, Blue and Black sets and maybe 67 of the Silvers and 15 to 20 Gold borders I have them organized in a large silver poker chipz case but I haven't been willing to go back and update the old list from start of 2015 since I had lost two+ years worth of data. I have at least 1700 dupe 2014 chipz. Maybe I will do it sometime in October and start selling off all the excess 2014 Chipz on ebay or to collectors but I'm in no hurry to start right now

So I guess there were 6 Phillies players consisting of 24 variations of each (144 Chipz) plus the 6 variations of the Phillie Phanatic since there were no Magnets, Glow in Darks or Gold Foils in the Mascots

Last edited:
Thanks togman, it would be much appreciated if you have some for my list.

Yeah you are correct so the total collection would be 150 different Chipz.

Unfortunately of all the parallel mascot chipz I have I do not have a Gapper or Raymond in red. I have a blue Raymond, figures. I don't know if I have any of the silvers you need but the ones I have are (Yonder Alonso, Carlos Gomez, Adrian Gonzalez, Derek Jeter, And Buster Posey), I also have 3 silver, glow chipz (Patrick Corbin, Hisashi Iwakuma, and Mike Trout)

Good luck I know from my chipz sets that will be a challenge. I did find a Red Magnet Halladay and Red Gold Foil Lee
Do you have anything from my set needs http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/449082-2012-2017-Set-Needs
or wants in my sig? Also I'm putting together some chip lots for Goldschmidt, Machado, Ortiz, Stanton & Strasburg I could always boost those up.

Sirthomas, I found for your set wants a blue Kipnis and a black Jeter.

For your lots I also found...

Goldschmidt - white gold foil, Blue glow, black
Machado - red
Ortiz - white glow
Stanton - black
Strasburg - whte glow, red

Do you happen to have a Red Border Mascots of Gapper (Cinn Reds) and Raymond (Tampa Bay)?

Red border Mascots Want List (23 of 25 so far)
Cinn Reds (Gapper), Tampa Bay (Raymond)

I have 1139 of the 2550 total chipz but put them aside and stop collecting them back in January of this year My hard drive crashed with a disconnected
external drive so I lost my complete Excel Spreadsheet files. I had finished all the 100 chipz White variations including the Glow-in-Darks, Magnets and Gold borders) and the 100 Chipz base Red, Blue and Black sets and maybe 67 of the Silvers and 15 or 20 Gold borders I have them organized in a large silver poker chipz case but I haven't been willing to go back and update the old list from start of 2015 since I had lost two+ years worth of data. I have at least 1700 dupe 2014 chipz. Maybe I will do it sometime in October and start selling off all the excess 2014 Chipz on ebay or to collectors but I'm in no hurry to start right now

So I guess there were 6 Phillies players consisting of 24 variations of each (144 Chipz) plus the 6 variations of the Phillie Phanatic since there were no Magnets, Glow in Darks or Gold Foils in the Mascots

togman did you ever happen to look through your stuff to see if you had any of the Chipz I was looking for?

Just figured I would give this a bump for the New Year. I am still hard at work trying to complete this impossible set.

No dupes of any on your list. sorry. I have a couple of the Phillies Silver base but they are not dupe. I haven't really m bothered with this in over to two years. I had grandiose idea of doing all 2550 chipz at one time but lost interest . Good luck I see you have 85 of 150 of the Phillies so far. but its the Magnets, Glow in Darks, Gold Foils in the Silver border and especially the Gold border that will make it a VERY Long term difficult project

Just a bump to see if anyone has come across anything new I may need. Been a while since any activity on my thread. Let me know if you have anything on my list, I would trade for or buy anything I can use to complete my set.

Hey everyone, it has been a long time since I was last on but I am giving this a little bump just to see if anyone might happen to have the Chipz I need for my Phillies set I am trying to put together. Thanks all.