Nolan Ryan 2017 Topps Heritage High Numbers Highlights - who needs them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
The scan is not current.

What I currently have is NRH1, NRH3, and NRH4 (2x)....let me know what you need. Thanks, Tony.

UpJqb63.pngpCZOBIn.png

If you have dupes and are in need of any of them I have listed, I am open to you just sending any one and a sase for the one you need.

Last edited:
Evidently the ryans are only in hobby. I have bought a few blaster boxes and a few packs from retail and never pulled one yet. SP's and inserts are all i have from heritage. Are you only trading for other ryans?

Are you working on the set, or are you just wanting the Mets cards? I will swap any of the Ryans I have for any of the Ryans you want to send, just add a sase. I purchased a lot of 6 to send some to another member on a trade. Figure if anyone needs any of the others I have, I can funnel them back and forth for members, and it won't cost me anything. Maybe like a hub for any traders that need any, lol.

I don't have any other Heritage at all. But you can let me know what you have in SPs I guess as well, or RCs.
I found 3 Ryan cards 3 and 4, 4 I also have sp's if you have a needs list?

Let me know what you have in SPs or RCs. As I said above, I haven't opened any Topps Heritage. Just purchased a bundle of these for another member as they needed some. Thanks, Tony.

Evidently the ryans are only in hobby. I have bought a few blaster boxes and a few packs from retail and never pulled one yet. SP's and inserts are all i have from heritage. Are you only trading for other ryans?

If you only need that one, what do you want in addition to it for all 3x? I would just add them to this thread and give other members more to pick from. Let me know and I will see what else I might have for you. Thanks, Tony.

I really only need number 2 if someone needs others. LMK.

Last edited:
I'm working on the total heritage set including the Ryan cards. I could send you the 3 Ryan cards I have for 3 Ryan cards in return if you could include # 2 Ryan.

Could you do the 3x you have and a sase for the #2 and 2x of #1? If so, I will try to work on a deal with ryancollector for what he needs. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.
I'm working on the total heritage set including the Ryan cards. I could send you the 3 Ryan cards I have for 3 Ryan cards in return if you could include # 2 Ryan.

Could you do the 3x you have and a sase for the #2 and 2x of #1? If so, I will try to work on a deal with ryancollector for what he needs. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

Tony that would be fine with me if it works out post it up and I will confirm. Would be nice to see everyone get something.

thank you

George