Almost ugly box of 2017 Optic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
HI
Quickly, it appears, I will only be buying Topps products...I have 4 redemption with Paweenee two of which are two years old. And, apparently they no longer have any customer service, as they don't return calls or answer emails.
Had gone to the Friday night show and picked up almost the worst box of cards I can remember.
I had 4 lt blue Prizes and can only remember 1 was Matt Kemp and the other Degrom.
Usual lot of useless inserts and the 2 autos were a RR base of Jose Rees (Cardinals) and Taillon Studio (Pirates ).
The only saving grace was a gold The Prospect's Rafael Devers 1/10.

Waiting now for my 2 BOXES of BC at $100 each, mailing tomorrow.

Can't believe anyone is paying over $100 for the HTA boxes, that only comes with 3 autos. Watched a case break on YouTube and don't think a single pack was over that.
Bob

Alex Reyes and Jameson Taillon autos and a Gold Devers /10? Doesn't sound like that bad a box. I've definitely seen worse than that.

The Rees books at $8 and the Taillness books $10.
The Devers almost saves the box...the only one thats sold on ebay went for $31+ shipping. Going into my Prizm gold collection for now...230 and counting!!

Bob

Opened four hobby boxes of bowman chrome.....nothing good.......no superfractor, red, orange or even gold refractor.....4 autos were guy 25 years old.....2 were 24 years old and 1 22 year old and one redemption at least it was green ref auto. Best regards, David PS hopefully....bowman draft will be better!

Last edited:
Plus the with 100 veteran and 100 prospects.....u would think ...at least had a complete set of prospects????? No....still 29 short!! : (

2016 Optic
Illusion 16 DeGrom
Master of the Game Piazza
Purple Prizm DeGrom DK 16 Matz 111 DeGrom 118 Syndergaard 144
Prizm DeGrom DK 16
2017 Optic
Lt Blue DeGrom 51/299
Prizm Syndergaard DK 18
I can use:
2016 Optic
Purple Prizm Matz 111, Purple Syndergaard 164

2017 Optic