2017 Topps Fire cards now at Target!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Only at Target......blaster box with 8 packs per blaster. I think it was $19.99 (sorry cannot find the sales bill).... I have the gold cards of Eckersley, Manny Margot, Kyle Seager and Aroldis Chapman for trade. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I still haven't seen these around here yet. Any Yankees base cards?

Yankees base cards for trade: Delin Betances, Dave Winfield, Aaron Boone,Didi Gregorius, Andy Pettitte. Looking for a few twin cards from any product or year for the trade. Looks like current players, rc and past players! Noticed the the word fire is in the checklist for 2017 topps updated coming out on Oct 25....so their will be some inserts in updated! Best regards, David PS I'll throw in the jeter gold with the base for the trade.

Last edited:
David
Got any Red Sox ?????????????
Got some more Twins stuff in I can move towards some.
Polar Bear 67

David
Got any Red Sox ?????????????
Got some more Twins stuff in I can move towards some.
Polar Bear 67

Gold of Chris Sales flame throwers, Steven Wright 293/299, Red foil of Nomar Garciaparra, Base cards of Andrew Benintendi, David Price, Jackie Bradley jr., Ted Williams and Nomar Garciaparra. Let me know what u need. Best regards, David

David
For the 5 I want I will send u 5 Twins plus a little bit more and have them in Tuesdays mail as the PO is closed tomorrow.
Polar Bear 67