A few new cards to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Picked these up over the last couple of weeks:

1999 Fleer Mystique Feel the Game Adrian Beltre Shoe #307/430
2000 Fleer Autographics Alfonso Soriano
2000 Greats of the Game Autographs Ron Guidry
2000 Greats of the Game Autographs Preacher Roe
2000 Upper Deck MVP Game Used Souvenirs #G-AR Alex Rodriguez Fielding Glove
2001 Topps Heritage Chrome #CP41 Ken Griffey Jr. #472/552
2006 Topps Autographs #TA-NC Nelson Cruz
2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Gold #FF-SIY Staten Island Yankees Hurricane Sandy Damaged Dugout Mat #47/50
2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Autographs #CAAU-RG Randal Grichuk

LMK,
Brett

Brett, what are you looking for? I am interested in these:

2000 Greats of the Game Autographs Ron Guidry
2000 Greats of the Game Autographs Preacher Roe

Good RCs,good hits from my set needs,nice Pujols needs,maybe Mets autographs of players I need (Dickey,Snider,Teufel,Roberto Alomar)..............it varies.

Last edited:
Hi Brett, checked your site and don't think I have any hits to your needs. Nonetheless, what would you need for the following?

2015 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Gold #FF-SIY Staten Island Yankees Hurricane Sandy Damaged Dugout Mat #47/50

Thanks, David

Hi Brett, checked your site and don't think I have any hits to your needs. Nonetheless, what would you need for the following?

Thanks, David

Posted my wants in my previous reply to tglg. Sorry but that's pretty much all I'm looking for.