2017 Heritage Wants and Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can trade these: Target Rookie Game Card 11; Chrome 485; Refractors 458 & 477; Combos 3, 7 & 14; Then & Now 15; Wal Mart Discs 16, 17, 18, 24, 25 & 30. Total bv = $60.50.
I'd like to trade for these: Purple Refractors 413, 420, 449, 456, 459 & 584; N. Ryan Highlights 1 & 4; Chrome 654 & 664; Reyes Action 162b; and A. Garrett auto. Total bv = $62.00.
Thanks, Dale

Do you need anything else? Purple for chrome is not in your favor. Glad to help out if you need anything else.

I can do that. Since I am new to this site, I know I need to mail first. I'll go to the trade manager and put in the details.
Thanks.

a fellow buckeye here I will check the heritage chromes that I have in regular and update set, tonite and get back to you which I might have from your list

I can use the following 2017 heritage update cards from you:Base :702 Award winner:7 rookie sensations:BZ,CA,OH,YM Now and then:1,4,6,7

let me know if you still have these available and I will get back to the heritage chromes I have that you can use
thanks
ken

I have-
2017 Heritage- Low Series
Chrome /999- 423
CC- 1,14
Target High Series-3,9,15 (if this is red back card game???!!!)

I can use:
Blue Chrome- #617-Lugo-Mets
Blue Border- Cespedes- #406

I have others for trade in my signature. LMK if we can work something out...Thanks, Mike

a fellow buckeye here I will check the heritage chromes that I have in regular and update set, tonite and get back to you which I might have from your list

I can use the following 2017 heritage update cards from you:Base :702 Award winner:7 rookie sensations:BZ,CA,OH,YM Now and then:1,4,6,7

let me know if you still have these available and I will get back to the heritage chromes I have that you can use
thanks
ken

Good to hear from you. I have all you asked about except Now and Then 7 and Rookie Performers OH- did you mean OA instead of OH because I have that one.

I have-
2017 Heritage- Low Series
Chrome /999- 423
CC- 1,14
Target High Series-3,9,15 (if this is red back card game???!!!)

I can use:
Blue Chrome- #617-Lugo-Mets
Blue Border- Cespedes- #406

I have others for trade in my signature. LMK if we can work something out...Thanks, Mike

I am working on another trade that involves those cards, but it may fall thru, if it does, I'll let you know and we can work out something .

I traded the blue refractor and blue borders so unforunately they are not available. I'll check out your other Met lists when I get some time later and see if I have anything there. Thanks.