2017 Topps Fire FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trade posted. Confirm and I will mail tomorrow in a PWE. You can do the same.
thanks I wish you had pulled a Nolan Ryan Monikers instead of a Ruth, lol.

I have these base for you from your wantlist - 13, 21, 36, 111, 143, 147, 162, 164, 177, and 190. I would be interested in the Lou Brock and Carlos Martinez cards you listed, but we can work out details once pricing comes out, if you are ok with that. I am possibly interested in the Jenkins auto, depending on what they book for, as they don't seem to be selling for too much on ebay. Thanks, Tony.

I have these base for you from your wantlist - 13, 21, 36, 111, 143, 147, 162, 164, 177, and 190. I would be interested in the Lou Brock and Carlos Martinez cards you listed, but we can work out details once pricing comes out, if you are ok with that. I am possibly interested in the Jenkins auto, depending on what they book for, as they don't seem to be selling for too much on ebay. Thanks, Tony.

I am ok with that, let me know when you want to complete the trade.

Rich

Rich, let's iron out the details after there is some pricing from Beckett (even though we all know they aren't accurate, lol). I might pick up a few more of the hangers if I catch them, and may hit more of your base needs.
Thanks, Tony.

Tony that's good. I have your cards listed as pending and have them on the side. If I can find anymore
Fire at Target I will prbably buy more, but seems all the stores are already sold out of what they had.

Rich