Local seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for advice. Have a local collector getting out of the hobby I have been able to get some great deals. This is the last of what he has he is willing to take 40. There definitely is a profit to be made but will most likely be given to my nephew along with my other sets but just the years of the sets makes me hesitant. Let me know what you think is it worth pulling the trigger.

(6)- 1989 Fleer Baseball Factory Sets
(3)- 1990 Upper Deck Baseball Factory Set
(2)- 1991 Fleer Baseball Factory Sets
(1)- 1990 Score Baseball Factory Set
(2)- 1991 Bowman Football Factory Sets
(2)- 1991 Topps Hockey Factory Sets
(1)- 1991 Bowman Hockey Factory Set
(1)- 1990 Fleer Baseball Factory Set

Hey camsue
the 89 fleer would be worth i think see ing the Billy Ripken error card should be in the sets and depending on which one would be a good buy
just my 2 cents worth
Chief

Thank you going to spend the 40 on the entire lot just to good a deal ,plus the Griffey and me being a oriole lifer should be ashamed that I did not even realize the billy ripken lol thank you

Sue,

Have fun with the sets, the 1991 Topps set was the first set I collected as an adult, It was a lot of fun, but their isn't much profit to be had.

Dave