FS/FT 2017 Topps Update (1/13/18)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need your Heroes of Autumn HA-21 Jeter. I have these that you might be interested in:

'17 Topps Update US214 Cody Bellinger RC
'16 Bowman #150 Corey Seager RC

prd

How many of these do you still have?

Heroes of Autumn 4,5,14,21,24
MVP's 15,18
87 topps inserts 19
Untouchables 10,17,18,30

plmn

I need your Heroes of Autumn HA-21 Jeter. I have these that you might be interested in:

'17 Topps Update US214 Cody Bellinger RC
'16 Bowman #150 Corey Seager RC

prd

I can't use either of these. I can use the US50 Bellinger.

How many of these do you still have?

Heroes of Autumn 4,5,14,21,24
MVP's 15,18
87 topps inserts 19
Untouchables 10,17,18,30

plmn

I still have all of these available. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Would you do those without Untouchables 10 and 17 for Bellinger US50 and Benintendi topps fire?

plmk

I don't need the Benintendi and the Jeter is in discussions. Would you trade these for the US50:

Heroes of Autumn 4,5,14,24
MVP's 15,18
87 topps inserts 19
Untouchables 18,30

Please let me know or post the trade if OK with you. Thanks.

I have a US50 Bellinger to trade.

prd

I would trade the Jeter for the US50 Bellinger. Please let me know or post the trade. Thanks.

Can u tell what Roger Clemens you have left and bv if possible. Thanks, Rich

Rich,
I have these Clemens from 2017 Topps Update:

US87 SP Clemens

MVP Award Winner
MVP-2 Clemens

NL MVP Award Medallion Gold
Roger Clemens, Red Sox #11/99

Untouchables
U-15 Roger Clemens - Boston Red Sox
U-24 Roger Clemens - Toronto Blue Jays
U-30 Roger Clemens - New York Yankees

I can always use something from this list: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...Long-List-of-Rookie-Prospect-Cards?highlight=

or parallels, numbered, sp/variations of Trout, Harper, Bryant...

Well, this is what I have. Don't have a recent Beckett for bv?

2017 Topps 30th Anniv. Andrew Benintendi #87-63
2017 Topps #283 Andrew Benintendi #283
2013 Topps Spring Fever Manny Machado #SF9

I do have an UD 93 Derek Jeter Rookie if interested.

LMK what you feel would work for you! Thanks, Rich

Well, this is what I have. Don't have a recent Beckett for bv?

2017 Topps 30th Anniv. Andrew Benintendi #87-63
2017 Topps #283 Andrew Benintendi #283
2013 Topps Spring Fever Manny Machado #SF9

I do have an UD 93 Derek Jeter Rookie if interested.

LMK what you feel would work for you! Thanks, Rich

Rich,
I am afraid that I do not know bv on the Update cards. Based on sales, I would trade all of the Clemens that I listed for the Jeter RC, Benintendi 1987 Topps, and Machado insert. Please let me know if that makes sense for you.

Thanks,
David

Hey David

I was looking on Ebay for the Gold Medallion. It seems as they are all red (being the color under the picture)??? I don't know how you tell the difference? I'm sure its a big diff in the pricing. I'm just trying to justify your offer as the Jeter rookie bv is at least $15 in my latest Beckett. Any help on the gold??? Thanks, Rich

Hey David

I was looking on Ebay for the Gold Medallion. It seems as they are all red (being the color under the picture)??? I don't know how you tell the difference? I'm sure its a big diff in the pricing. I'm just trying to justify your offer as the Jeter rookie bv is at least $15 in my latest Beckett. Any help on the gold??? Thanks, Rich

Rich,
Here are some recent gold medallion sales:

Andrew McCutchen $5.99
Jeff Bagwell $7.49
George Brett $14.99
Barry Larkin $7.96
Chipper Jones $8.00
George Brett $9.49
Jose Canseco $9.99
Robin Yount $9.95
Johnny Bench $11.49
Jose Canseco $7.99
Brooks Robinson $9.99

I tried to select similar value players (i.e., not Trout, Harper, Koufax, Clemente, etc.). I didn't see any sales of a gold Clemens. I'm guessing that the Clemens would have a bv of at least $25.

David

I did find more Ebay postings and agree the card could be in the $20+range. So, I'm guessing your original offer is close enough. Thanks for the help! I'm good with the trade. FYI, I'll be sending in 2 envelopes. Thanks for the trade!!!!! Rich

David

I did find more Ebay postings and agree the card could be in the $20+range. So, I'm guessing your original offer is close enough. Thanks for the help! I'm good with the trade. FYI, I'll be sending in 2 envelopes. Thanks for the trade!!!!! Rich

Rich,
Trade has been posted.

Thank you,
David