WTTF: These Roger Clemens cards:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocketman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hoping to add to my Clemens collection. LMK if u have any and what you are looking for: Thanks, Rich

05 Bowman Heritage Mini #173
05 Finest #110
05 Finest #29
05 Leaf #263
05 Leaf Black #263
05 Leaf Cert. Materials Gold Team #22
05 Leaf Green #263
05 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Blue #47
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Red #47
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Retail #47
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Update #182
05 SP Authentics #83
05 SP Collection of Stars #RC
05 Studio Stars #9
05 Studio Stars Gold #9
05 Topps Bazooka Mini #122
05 Topps Pristine #60
05 Topps Total Domination #230
05 Topps Total Silver #230
05 Topps Total Team Chklist #12
05 Topps Total Topps #RC
05 Topps Update Gold #128
05 Ultra Kings #K5
05 UD Origins #14

Hey David! Confused by your reply? Is the Clemens Timeless Treasure for trade OR are you looking for one? If for trade, what # is it and what are you looking for in trade! Thanks,Rich

Hey David! Confused by your reply? Is the Clemens Timeless Treasure for trade OR are you looking for one? If for trade, what # is it and what are you looking for in trade! Thanks,Rich
Theres nothing confusing about it.......do you have a 2003 timeless treasures gold card of roger Clemens? yes or no. Best regards, David

Hi Rich - I know it's not on your list but any interest in this? I would be looking for a Red sox auto I like better. LMK if you have something that might fit the bill (BTW, I was confused by
Davids response too since you were looking to add to the collection, not trade away)

-Eric

2004 Fleer Sweet Sigs Autograph Gold #RC Roger Clemens (#'d/30)

clemensauto.jpg

Hi Eric! NICE CARD! Unfortunately, I have no high end cards nor any signatures to trade. Thanks for the offer!!!! Also, thanks for the acknowledgment of my confusion by David's response!!! He has an attitude issue I guess! Thanks again, Rich

Hey Eric! You may want to pass this offer on to SCOBES! He has a posting on the trade page just below mine. Another big time Clemens collector. Rich