FT 2017 Topps Update SP Variations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a rookie debut Bellinger from Update need it? I also have a Bowman Platinum Rookie Radar Bregman. No idea if interested also have the Judge/Bird Next Dynasty base set from update.

I need these topps update variations
77,96,141,152(Cano),156(in dodger),237,277,279(Henderson)

I have bellinger in heritage,topps update, bowman,and gallery
Let me know what you think
Ken

I need these topps update variations

I have bellinger in heritage,topps update, bowman,and gallery
Let me know what you think
Ken

Ken,
Which specific cards do you have? I am interested in the Heritage base/chrome/variation, Update US50, Bowman Chrome/Mega refractor, and Gallery Heritage or base parallels.

David

I have a bellinger #50 from topps update. I have a bellinger heritage high. a bowman base BC and BCP, also have a gallery bellinger in base and in gold
let me know if you can use them
haven't seen a value yet on the sp's but whatever you think is fair is good with me
ken

I have a bellinger #50 from topps update. I have a bellinger heritage high. a bowman base BC and BCP, also have a gallery bellinger in base and in gold
let me know if you can use them
haven't seen a value yet on the sp's but whatever you think is fair is good with me
ken

Ken,
I don't know values on sp's but they seem to sell between $1-2. How about this trade (based on similar sales):

You get:
2017 Topps Update SPs

I receive:
Cody Bellinger
2017 Topps Gallery Artist's Proof
2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects
2017 Topps Heritage
2017 Topps Update US50

Please let me know or post the trade if OK with you. Thanks.

The topps gallery is not a artist proff. How about I replace it with a Bellinger,salute #USS-43m or a heritage now and then NT-14. Sorry for the change
Ken