2017 Topps Chrome FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2017 Topps Chrome Future Stars #FS15 Corey Seager $2.00 I could use this one....I have 2017 Topps Chrome updated Ryon Healy RC and 2017 Topps update gold of Ryon Healy rc for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David PS pwe is okay with me.

David, I have both of those Healy.

Any interest in 2015 Diamond King dual gu/auto of Kendall Graveman #228 #'d 54/99? Have several other Rcs from your want list but sounds like you have most anything I might have.
LMK
Thanks!
Rick

Yeah, I could use that. It's the red frame right? What were you interested in?

I have all of them but would only trade the Bellinger for another Bellinger I need.

Thanks for the reply at this point I only need 47 Mancini and 162 Perez and if you did anything with the 2016 chrome I need # 3 looking at my set it wasn't complete.

Thanks for the reply at this point I only need 47 Mancini and 162 Perez and if you did anything with the 2016 chrome I need # 3 looking at my set it wasn't complete.

I'm sure I have that to but it's probably not worth trading because shipping would cost more than the cards are worth. Do you have a want list that I could look at and maybe we could expand the trade? Also what do you have to trade me?

I'm sure I have that to but it's probably not worth trading because shipping would cost more than the cards are worth. Do you have a want list that I could look at and maybe we could expand the trade? Also what do you have to trade me?

No sorry I don't if I don't come up with them ill try a couple of shows. thanks anyway.

Hi Dan...........Would you consider selling? Those cards that you listed, while fine, are not top priority at the moment..........Thanks and LMK............Mike