Can anyone explain this in simpler terms? Any Techies???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This is a recent message that has been scrolled across the top of my Free Webs home page when I go to update any of the links. I think I know what it means but can anyone clarify exactly what it means for me?

"Starting on November 15th, site analytics history will be reduced to 13 months. Downloads are available for site analytics data older than 13 months on the Site Activity dashboard. "

Thanks!
Rick

Rick- It has to do with website traffic. It sounds like they are only going to show you the last 13 months worth of data (how many times your site has been viewed and such)
Thanks,
Trish

So data that has been posted and saved will not be lost (deleted)?

Rick- It has to do with website traffic. It sounds like they are only going to show you the last 13 months worth of data (how many times your site has been viewed and such)
Thanks,
Trish

I don't think you have to worry about that.........It's like Trish said, it's just a way to track data, history, traffic, ect............