2017 topps gallery walmart exclusive blaster tonight need to buy a lottery ticket wow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jordanrulz

MVP
5.00 star(s)
stopped after work tonight to see if Walmart had any of the 2017 topps gallery Walmart exclusive in and they did.couldnt decide on a collectors box for $69 or a blaster for $20.so decided on the blaster as the wife wouldn't be happy with the $69 spent.glad I did.im on a crazy roll right now.cant believe my luck again.ive been collecting for 30 + years and never had this kind of luck.im a big Michael Jordan fan and busted a lot of packs trying to get a auto of his and its never happened.well anyhow sorry for the long read but here is the hits.again cant figure out how to post pics.

2017 topps gallery
hall of fame
craig biggio #hof-5 astros
Roberto Alomar #hof-24 blue jays

masterpiece
greg maddux #mp-27 braves

artist proofs
luke weaver rc #138 cardinals
hunter dozier rc #23 royals
Anthony alford rc #82 blue jays
christran yelich #121 marlins

heritage
aaron judge #8 yankees

2017 topps gallery autograph green parallel #/99
aaron judge

just wow.pulled 2 aaron judge autos now and the red refractor #/25 of his plus the trout 87 auto #/3

Last edited:
More good pulls this month than I have had in my life!!!

56892[/ATTACH]"]30cmujc.jpg

Congrats - and yes, go buy a lottery ticket!!!

Attachments

• 30cmujc.jpg
    30cmujc.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
The luck you've been having is insane right now!

By the way, I can use that 2017 Topps Gallery Artist Proof #23 Hunter Dozier --- is there anything on my trade you might want for a small 1-for-1 PWE trade?

Congrats! Zero Aaron Judge auto...Zero Cody Bellinger auto, Prospect auto just can't get lucky.......now last year!! Not my year for 2017....Best regards, David