Thread: 2017 topps gallery walmart exclusive blaster tonight need to buy a lottery ticket wow

2017 topps gallery walmart exclusive blaster tonight need to buy a lottery ticket wow

stopped after work tonight to see if Walmart had any of the 2017 topps gallery Walmart exclusive in and they did.couldnt decide on a collectors box for $69 or a blaster for $20.so decided on the blaster as the wife wouldn't be happy with the $69 spent.glad I did.im on a crazy roll right now.cant believe my luck again.ive been collecting for 30 + years and never had this kind of luck.im a big Michael Jordan fan and busted a lot of packs trying to get a auto of his and its never happened.well anyhow sorry for the long read but here is the hits.again cant figure out how to post pics.

2017 topps gallery
    hall of fame
    craig biggio #hof-5 astros
    Roberto Alomar #hof-24 blue jays

masterpiece
    greg maddux #mp-27 braves

artist proofs
    luke weaver rc #138 cardinals
    hunter dozier rc #23 royals
    Anthony alford rc #82 blue jays
    christran yelich #121 marlins

heritage
    aaron judge #8 yankees

2017 topps gallery autograph green parallel #/99
    aaron judge

just wow.pulled 2 aaron judge autos now and the red refractor #/25 of his plus the trout 87 auto #/3
    Last edited by jordanrulz; 11-17-2017 at 04:13 AM.

HOT DIGGITY!!!!! Wow!!!
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

More good pulls this month than I have had in my life!!!

Congrats - and yes, go buy a lottery ticket!!!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    HOT DIGGITY!!!!! Wow!!!
    thanks.cant believe my luck right now.

[QUOTE=katester44;3783201]More good pulls this month than I have had in my life!!!

thanks and I know never had this kind of luck.also thanks for posting the pic for me again

Congrats. Unreal luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kycardkid View Post
    Congrats. Unreal luck.
    thanks

The luck you've been having is insane right now!

By the way, I can use that 2017 Topps Gallery Artist Proof #23 Hunter Dozier --- is there anything on my trade you might want for a small 1-for-1 PWE trade?
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    The luck you've been having is insane right now!

By the way, I can use that 2017 Topps Gallery Artist Proof #23 Hunter Dozier --- is there anything on my trade you might want for a small 1-for-1 PWE trade?
    would like to get one of the bellingers I need from 17 chrome update

Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    would like to get one of the bellingers I need from 17 chrome update
    Sorry, all of my Bellingers have been traded.
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

Congrats! Zero Aaron Judge auto...Zero Cody Bellinger auto, Prospect auto just can't get lucky.......now last year!! Not my year for 2017....Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

congrats for the great pulls. Any chance you pulled a Nolan Ryan SP #195? If so, I would sure like to trade you out of it.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    congrats for the great pulls. Any chance you pulled a Nolan Ryan SP #195? If so, I would sure like to trade you out of it.
    didn't pull any sp's.thanks