Looking for Cubs autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I thought I could throw the Zobrist in with the Russell and Baez autos I previously listed in post 2 . I also gave you a listing of items I was looking at, if you want to come up with a deal.

(I've got an extra Javier Baez auto and an Addison Russell auto. Looking for HOF Baseball or Cubs I don't have. (POST 2 )
(Like the : 2013 America's Pastime RM Rick Monday Cubs Pastime Signatures 012/125,2016 Pantheon HP-EB Ernie Banks Cubs Honored and Privileged Relic 59/99
Would be interested in these HOF Autos:
Rodriguez 2017 Topps Tribute, 2017 Optic Mazeroski, 2016 Yount Auto, 2016 Treasures Schmidt and the 2015 Supreme Jackson.
And I really like this one but:
2016 Diamond Kings DKS-KB Kris Bryant Cubs DK Signature Materials Framed Green 2/5)(POST 7)

So along with the Rookie Topps Supreme Baez Auto, The Rookie Addison Russell Auto and the Zobrist, I also have:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/34038858186/in/dateposted/

So let me know if your intersted in trading any of the ones I listed from your Web Listing.

I've started looking at your site, are all of those FS/FT? I want to make sure I'm not making a list of cards that are for your PC :)

I've started looking at your site, are all of those FS/FT? I want to make sure I'm not making a list of cards that are for your PC :)

All are available except the Rizzo,Bryant, Santo, Sandberg and Banks autos. I have some Fergies I could trade and an extra billy williams, plus a leon Durham. Basically all is for trade but those autos I listed.

What would I have to come up with to get this one?
2010 Topps Chrome #188 Alex Burnett Twins Red Refractor #'d17/25

I don't need any of those other autos (I wish I held off on trading for a Soto years ago when that one was selling for $50!)
Might be able to use the Prior card, and of course the Grace Tek.
Have anything other than what you listed?

All are available except the Rizzo,Bryant, Santo, Sandberg and Banks autos. I have some Fergies I could trade and an extra billy williams, plus a leon Durham. Basically all is for trade but those autos I listed.

I like these (could find more if needed I'm sure!)
2004 Topps Originals Leon Durham auto /87
2015 Supreme Baez auto
2011 Bowman Chrome Addison Russel USA auto
2005 Kingman Artifacts auto /75
2015 Bowman Chrome Stephen Bruno auto
Fergie Jenkins (the one with blue tape on top) - What year/brand is this card?

I like these (could find more if needed I'm sure!)
2004 Topps Originals Leon Durham auto /87
2015 Supreme Baez auto
2011 Bowman Chrome Addison Russel USA auto
2005 Kingman Artifacts auto /75
2015 Bowman Chrome Stephen Bruno auto
Fergie Jenkins (the one with blue tape on top) - What year/brand is this card?

The Jenkins is a 2013 Topps, all of those would be available. Let me know what we could do.

plmk what you have and I'll let you know.

lol, yep, he's a real guy :) I have the Rob Z. auto already, but what are the other ones you have?

I might be able to use the Martinez, depends on what you want. Check out my trade list and lmk if you find anything (for some reason, the search capabilities aren't working right now)

ok, I'm interested, what are you looking for in trade?

Here are the gu I have.

2017 Topps Major League Materials #MLMKSC Kyle Schwarber
2017 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRAJL Jon Lester
2016 Topps Update All-Star Stitches #ASTITARU Addison Russell
2016 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Duals Memorabilia #1 Kyle Schwarber #76/99

Let me know if you can use any.

Thanks
Dan

I have these autos:

2011 Bowman sterling Javier Baez Refractor RC Auto /199
2011 Finest Anthony Rizzo Green Refractor RC Auto /199
2014 Bowman Chrome Dylan Cease RC Auto
2014 Bowman Chrome Dylan Cease Blue Chrome RC Auto /150

Assorted:

2002 UD Authentics Sammy Sosa GU Jersey /350
2015 Topps Update Jorge Soler Curreny Collection Dime/Stamp /50
2016 Topps Pro Debut Ian Happ Orange RC /25
2017 Bowman Chrome National Refractor Anthony Rizzo Gold /50

I could use these from you, if you see anything that works:

2010 Bowman Chrome Jose Altuve Green Xfractor
2016 Bowman Chrome Bo Bichette RC Auto
2016 Flawless John Smoltz Auto /5

Anything that is of value that I have to trade is listed.

I don't need any of those other autos (I wish I held off on trading for a Soto years ago when that one was selling for $50!)
Might be able to use the Prior card, and of course the Grace Tek.
Have anything other than what you listed?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online