Been gone awhile. Got a question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I notice there are no pictures of cards on any of the posts. Is this forbidden now? If it is, what is the easiest way for somebody to see what you have available? Link to pics in profile? Thanks Dave

I believe the main culprit was Photobucket charging to host photos to other sites. Most using that site dumped them and have been looking for alternatives.

I don't know what the cost ramifications are for PB to host those photos on other sites as opposed to just displaying them on their own site, but they didn't do themselves any favors with their user base after that decision.

I notice there are no pictures of cards on any of the posts. Is this forbidden now? If it is, what is the easiest way for somebody to see what you have available? Link to pics in profile? Thanks Dave

I also personally don't know how to add an image to this site any other way. Some other sites will allow you to upload photos and attach them, but when I try to insert a photo from the advanced screen, it only allows to use a URL link (which I don't really know how to do either). maybe there is another way for those with better computer skills than I?

Last edited:
I just bought a new scanner/printer hoping to upload some scans to threads, or even a website. I am still trying to figure it out. If anyone knows how to upload a scan to a thread or website, please PM me on how to do it. thanks

The easiest way to upload a pic to a thread/post is to go to a third party photo hosting site (imageno.com/tinypic.com/etc.), upload the picture, copy the url? address the site provides - hit the go advanced button on the post, hit the little earth button with scroll like design on it and that will drop the photo in your post.

You probably see the most pictures in the TTM thread, the Baseball Sell/Trade thread and the monthly pickups thread.