Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

Saw Star Wars today.......B+.....It not like the porpes.....Best wishes, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to anglinomics's ebay items

I just finished "The Crown" on Netflix. It's good if you like the royal family. I'm now watching "Gotham". I've passed it over many times, but it is excellent.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

If you have Netflix and liked Breaking Bad, go watch Ozark, starring Jason Bateman. Dark comedy, there has only been 1 season so far, not sure if it's been picked up but it's very entertaining.

Mike

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to 96berettaz26's ebay items

+1 for Ozark, forgot about that. And yes, it has been picked up for Season 2.
    Baseball
    Corey Kluber, Jose Ramirez
    Basketball
    Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick, Nikola Jokic
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience

https://tribebuckeyefan.wixsite.com/tribebuckeyefan

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

The rock's movie opens tomorrow. Happy Holidays, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    I just finished "The Crown" on Netflix. It's good if you like the royal family. I'm now watching "Gotham". I've passed it over many times, but it is excellent.
    Gotham is one that I wish I had gotten in on the ground floor - just couldn't find the energy to get vested in it. I loved Grimm, but it kept changing day/time slots and it fell off the radar after the first season.

Have also been enjoying Ash V. Evil Dead - think the new season comes out in February. And I need to finish up the last couple seasons of Black Sails.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to 96berettaz26's ebay items

Gotham is one that I'm late to the party on as well. I've been binging that for about 3 weeks now, 2 episodes left in Season 3 on Netflix, then I can catch up on Season 4 on demand. Great show. Of course, I have to watch it by myself because my wife "doesn't get into that superhero crap". Alas, I'm always watching Supergirl, Gotham, X-Men, Avengers, etc., by myself all the time. Got Wonder Woman on blu-ray for Christmas, and it's still shrink wrapped.
    Baseball
    Corey Kluber, Jose Ramirez
    Basketball
    Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick, Nikola Jokic
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience

https://tribebuckeyefan.wixsite.com/tribebuckeyefan

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Checking out the King of Throme? Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Game of Thrones season 1 show 1 Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

I watch all of the CW Arrowverse shows (Arrow,Legends of Tomorrow,Supergirl,The Flash). Not sure if Black Lightning is gonna fit into it all but the premiere episode was decent.

Discovered Prison Break on the Audience channel last year and DVRed every episode and binged it week by week. First 2 seasons were great but it died slowly over the last 2.

Another show I miss is Chuck. I really wish they'd make either another season or even a movie.

Have seasons 1 & 2 of Game of Thrones and got a few episodes in and just wasn't into it. Perhaps I'll give it another go in the future.

Having a tough time getting into Once Upon A Time this season. Loved the first few seasons but it's been dull last season and this season. Love the concept of Fairy Tale and Disney characters living in our world.

I also watch Gotham and although I can't stand the campiness of Fish Mooney,I do like the development of all the future Batman villians.
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 01-18-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Check out The Pretender! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Into Season 1 espoide 2.....lots of nude, sx, blood.....Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Into espoide 2 of the game of Thrones. Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by TribeBuckeyeFan View Post
    Gotham is one that I'm late to the party on as well. I've been binging that for about 3 weeks now, 2 episodes left in Season 3 on Netflix, then I can catch up on Season 4 on demand. Great show. Of course, I have to watch it by myself because my wife "doesn't get into that superhero crap". Alas, I'm always watching Supergirl, Gotham, X-Men, Avengers, etc., by myself all the time. Got Wonder Woman on blu-ray for Christmas, and it's still shrink wrapped.
    Enjoyed Wonder Woman. Gal Gardot was awesome - movie was good, story was not.

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Game of Thrones season 1 show 1 Best regards, David
    Never got into game of thrones.....

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    I watch all of the CW Arrowverse shows (Arrow,Legends of Tomorrow,Supergirl,The Flash). Not sure if Black Lightning is gonna fit into it all but the premiere episode was decent.

Discovered Prison Break on the Audience channel last year and DVRed every episode and binged it week by week. First 2 seasons were great but it died slowly over the last 2.

Another show I miss is Chuck. I really wish they'd make either another season or even a movie.

Have seasons 1 & 2 of Game of Thrones and got a few episodes in and just wasn't into it. Perhaps I'll give it another go in the future.

Having a tough time getting into Once Upon A Time this season. Loved the first few seasons but it's been dull last season and this season. Love the concept of Fairy Tale and Disney characters living in our world.

I also watch Gotham and although I can't stand the campiness of Fish Mooney,I do like the development of all the future Batman villians.
    Are you talking original Prison Break, or the re-boot. The original, it seemed like they only expected the show to go a season or two and than just made up the last couple seasons week by week....

Did watch Despicable Me 3 over the weekend - LOVE The Minions!!! Been seeing the Black Panther trailers, can't wait for that one to get to Netflix!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Enjoyed Wonder Woman. Gal Gardot was awesome - movie was good, story was not.

Never got into game of thrones.....

Are you talking original Prison Break, or the re-boot. The original, it seemed like they only expected the show to go a season or two and than just made up the last couple seasons week by week....

Did watch Despicable Me 3 over the weekend - LOVE The Minions!!! Been seeing the Black Panther trailers, can't wait for that one to get to Netflix!
    Both really. Was cool reuniting a lot of the characters from the original show for the re-boot but was good only for nostalgias sake. Seasons 1 and 2 were great,3 was ok but 4 kinda stunk.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.