Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by TribeBuckeyeFan View Post
    Didn't want to see Stephanie go though; kinda liked her. They could have/should have voted off the other girl (name is escaping me right now).

On another note - my youngest daughter told me about Blue Mountain State on Netflix. It's a football college show that doesn't really show much football (a little bit in practice). It's more about the raunchy, drinking, etc. that goes on in college, especially with football players. I find it entertaining, however I can see where it would definitely not be the right cup of tea for many. If you watch the entire first episode, you'll watch all of it. If you turn it off in the first 5 minutes, you'll never turn it on again. Ed Marinaro is the coach of this fictitious team.
    Sad about Stephanie too. Girl knows how to wear a bikini.

Checked out Krypton last night on SyFy. Decent show.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to 96berettaz26's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post

Baseball
    Corey Kluber, Jose Ramirez
    Basketball
    Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick, Nikola Jokic
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience

https://tribebuckeyefan.wixsite.com/tribebuckeyefan

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

In all honesty, both of the girls were worthless in challenges....it was a coin flip.

Tried watching Krypton last night (couldn't sleep) - couldn't get into it....Superman is not near the top of my superhero list.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I am going to be forced to miss Survivor this evening....So no spoilers until I can On-Demand it!!! Hopefully my night won't be so late that I can't knock it out this evening when I get home.

In other news - new season of Deadliest Catch starts in a couple weeks - have always enjoyed this show.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    I am going to be forced to miss Survivor this evening....So no spoilers until I can On-Demand it!!! Hopefully my night won't be so late that I can't knock it out this evening when I get home.

In other news - new season of Deadliest Catch starts in a couple weeks - have always enjoyed this show.
    I'll have to catch the old reruns on Youtube for the Deadliest Catch! Alaska crap legs. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Aaron Judge auto serial 44/50 has been posted!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

They voted off the wrong player ; ) Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Aaron Judge auto serial 44/50 has been posted!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    They voted off the wrong player ; ) Best regards, David
    Yes...and no.... Just watched it. I refer to my original statement, how does a losing team expect to get better by voting out its stronger players????? Angela has proven her inability to think like a winner. If they lose the next tribal (which they will), they vote out the remaining guy in the tribe, than it is a tribe of 3 women, 2 of whom are best buds - Angela is odd person out when they lose AGAIN. I get voting on original tribal lines, but in this case it was stupid. Des cost them the challenge by being unable to guide blindfolded teammates - that is on her, 100%.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Yes...and no.... Just watched it. I refer to my original statement, how does a losing team expect to get better by voting out its stronger players????? Angela has proven her inability to think like a winner. If they lose the next tribal (which they will), they vote out the remaining guy in the tribe, than it is a tribe of 3 women, 2 of whom are best buds - Angela is odd person out when they lose AGAIN. I get voting on original tribal lines, but in this case it was stupid. Des cost them the challenge by being unable to guide blindfolded teammates - that is on her, 100%.
    They were in the lead.....but messed up on the puzzle! Agree with u....need to keep the smart players.....and Angela should have been the removed... She messed up ....you get voted off! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

May seem kinda weird to most or maybe I'm just getting old,but lately I've really gotten into watching shows like Gunsmoke,Bonanza,Daniel Boone and Little House on the Prairie. Even watched the Jimmy Stewart movie Shenandoah a few weeks ago and enjoyed it.

I thought Desiree should have been voted out. She was pretty bad navigating her team on that puzzle.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

May seem kinda weird to most or maybe I'm just getting old,but lately I've really gotten into watching shows like Gunsmoke,Bonanza,Daniel Boone and Little House on the Prairie. Even watched the Jimmy Stewart movie Shenandoah a few weeks ago and enjoyed it.

I thought Desiree should have been voted out. She was pretty bad navigating her team on that puzzle.
    Okay...so Desiree was in charge of the puzzle test.....Watched the first and this one...so I'm not good with the name of the players. Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Alright! The final guy on the bad luck tribe.........found an idot! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Finally they win....because of the guy.....Desiree was missing on the throws......then the guy took over and won it for them.....in the swim to get the life jackets.....he picked up almost all of them! That's why u don't vote off the strongest.....esp when your losing!!! If they lose don't the road....get rid of Desiree!! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Okay...so Desiree was in charge of the puzzle test.....Watched the first and this one...so I'm not good with the name of the players. Best regards, David
    I watch every episode and I still don't know all the names......

Finally they win....because of the guy.....Desiree was missing on the throws......then the guy took over and won it for them.....in the swim to get the life jackets.....he picked up almost all of them! That's why u don't vote off the strongest.....esp when your losing!!! If they lose don't the road....get rid of Desiree!! Best regards, David
    A little shocked that they sent Bradley home, although I get why - he seemed to be "that guy" always barking orders, always trying be in charge, etc. etc. The goal of survivor is to be the one making the moves..without anyone knowing it until it is too late. Personally, I would have sent the little blonde girl home, the flirty, friendly type can be extremely dangerous and much more so than the loud obnoxious person, who no one will vote for anyway. Surprised Dom didn't get any consideration, since it seemed like he was closer to drowning than completing his two swims.....

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I watch every episode and I still don't know all the names......

A little shocked that they sent Bradley home, although I get why - he seemed to be "that guy" always barking orders, always trying be in charge, etc. etc. The goal of survivor is to be the one making the moves..without anyone knowing it until it is too late. Personally, I would have sent the little blonde girl home, the flirty, friendly type can be extremely dangerous and much more so than the loud obnoxious person, who no one will vote for anyway. Surprised Dom didn't get any consideration, since it seemed like he was closer to drowning than completing his two swims.....
    He got on their nerves! A lesson to anyone thinking about entering....... Your right about Dom....lots of the Challenges are in the water! The merge should be coming up soon! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Too many idots......remember last time where that guy kepting finding idots everwhere!