Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Results 511 to 518 of 518
  1. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,655
    Bench Bucks
    2,643
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1562
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #511
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Did not get to see Masked Singer this week - but you nailed the biggest issue with it - some of the D list celebrities they pull out of retirement and/or these folks that no one has ever heard of, makes it very tough to figure out who they might be. The show is also A LOT better when they have a guest judge helping them out with things. Not because the guesses are better, but because the intelligence quota jumps substantially!



    Only part of Survivor I got to see was the tribal council - and it seems like the conscious decision was made to keep the crazy chick (Noura??) over the cute chick Molly. But will give them credit, at least they didn't vote off someone who will make a difference in challenges.

    Have one more week of Wednesday night baseball practice, and than it shifts to Thursday, so I will be able to watch again, uninterrupted!
    The episode started with Noura doing a lot of complaining to the point where it annoyed her tribemates which made her an easy vote. A few of the oddballs in the group wanted to take out Molly because she was a strong social player and in the end they had enough votes to send her packing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  2. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,019
    Bench Bucks
    8,265
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1205
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #512
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    The episode started with Noura doing a lot of complaining to the point where it annoyed her tribemates which made her an easy vote. A few of the oddballs in the group wanted to take out Molly because she was a strong social player and in the end they had enough votes to send her packing.
    If you play the crazy card, it goes one of two ways -- either you get immediately voted out because you are just annoying and a headache and no one can stand to be around you anymore OR people make a conscious decision to deal with it and take you to the end because no one will ever vote you to win a million bucks!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  3. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,379
    Bench Bucks
    32,305
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10189
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #513
    They had lots of votes to remove her! What happened last night......forgot and missed both......
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  4. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,019
    Bench Bucks
    8,265
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1205
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #514
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    They had lots of votes to remove her! What happened last night......forgot and missed both......
    Vince got sent home. He went to Island of the Idols to meet with Rob/Sandra - he got his challenge and won an idol. The tribe got totally paranoid and wanted to split the vote to flush out an idol if he had one. Why anyone would use that strategy this early in the game is beyond me. They had a plan and than completely collapsed on themselves because they got crazy thinking about an idol. So they lose the challenge badly because Parishma has no idea how to do puzzles, so she is the clear and easy choice to send home, except wait..clear and easy in Survivor never happens due to crazy and stupid!

    So Vince has an idol, only good for the next two tribal councils - and he doesn't play it...stupid. It is only good for two tribals, you may not even be at the next one, so your idol would be worthless - why not play it and make sure you are safe. Or at least show it and say you are playing it to get votes off of you. The tribe he was in has very little common sense, and that is a kiss of death in this game. Vote out stronger players early so that you get sent back to Tribal Council...great strategy. But we want to keep our core alliance together for the merge...you can't be thinking about the merge 6 days in - you have to think about staying on the island for another 3 days at this point.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,379
    Bench Bucks
    32,305
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10189
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #515
    New Zombieland 2 comes out next week......going...Emma Stone....Harrison...all people back..... Bill Murray as a zombie this time......he died in the first movie!
    Last edited by David K.; 10-11-2019 at 01:22 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  6. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,379
    Bench Bucks
    32,305
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10189
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #516
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Vince got sent home. He went to Island of the Idols to meet with Rob/Sandra - he got his challenge and won an idol. The tribe got totally paranoid and wanted to split the vote to flush out an idol if he had one. Why anyone would use that strategy this early in the game is beyond me. They had a plan and than completely collapsed on themselves because they got crazy thinking about an idol. So they lose the challenge badly because Parishma has no idea how to do puzzles, so she is the clear and easy choice to send home, except wait..clear and easy in Survivor never happens due to crazy and stupid!

    So Vince has an idol, only good for the next two tribal councils - and he doesn't play it...stupid. It is only good for two tribals, you may not even be at the next one, so your idol would be worthless - why not play it and make sure you are safe. Or at least show it and say you are playing it to get votes off of you. The tribe he was in has very little common sense, and that is a kiss of death in this game. Vote out stronger players early so that you get sent back to Tribal Council...great strategy. But we want to keep our core alliance together for the merge...you can't be thinking about the merge 6 days in - you have to think about staying on the island for another 3 days at this point.
    Thanks for the update.....so dumb to get voted off and not play the idol!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  7. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,019
    Bench Bucks
    8,265
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1205
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #517
    New episode of Survivor this evening - will get to watch the entire thing, kind of excited about that.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  8. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,655
    Bench Bucks
    2,643
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1562
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #518
    Another week,another blindside. Chelsea gone bye-bye as a possible power couple was broken up. Looks like next week tribes get flipped around. Air Force vet Missy dropped some Survivor knowledge at tribal and I enjoyed her outlook on the game. I think I found a person to root for.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •