Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

Kelly found idot!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Two back to back!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Is that a record...get voted off (Kelly) with two idots in your pocket!.....Very stupid!!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Jamal was voted off!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

Kellee got voted off with 2 idols lol. Never have I seen so many people voted off with idols in their pockets than this season. My girl Missy got immunity but people are realizing how smart and strong she is so she may not last much longer.

The only thing I don't understand was all these gals complaining about Dan yet instead of confronting him face to face about it,they go to the producers. In the real world I'd understand it but cameras are on them day and night so it'd be highly unlikely Dan would do anything bad,not that he would but I'm just saying. Dan was barely on the 2nd episode yet at tribal,he was all they talked about.
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 11-14-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Poor Janet got played!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Glad Jamal got voted off....The girl with him spoted the sign first....in his greed....he grapped it first....Jamal idots are not hanging out there for everyone to see!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Got to get rid of that guy always winning the contests!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Is that a record...get voted off (Kelly) with two idots in your pocket!.....Very stupid!!
    In my recollection - this is the 2nd time someone has gotten voted off with two idols in their possession. It was almost like Kellee wanted to go home, just to get away from Dan. Either that, or being Harvard smart means nothing at all in this world due to inability to read people and situations......

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Kellee got voted off with 2 idols lol. Never have I seen so many people voted off with idols in their pockets than this season. My girl Missy got immunity but people are realizing how smart and strong she is so she may not last much longer.

The only thing I don't understand was all these gals complaining about Dan yet instead of confronting him face to face about it,they go to the producers. In the real world I'd understand it but cameras are on them day and night so it'd be highly unlikely Dan would do anything bad,not that he would but I'm just saying. Dan was barely on the 2nd episode yet at tribal,he was all they talked about.
    I was utterly frustrated by the show last night. You nailed it, Janet was played by Missy and Elizabeth and the fake outrage about Dan's wandering hands. I understand it is a million bucks and it should be win at all costs, but to basically make up fake allegations like that, totally classless. I know she won't win it, but Janet is now the only one on that island that I am pulling for. True character was revealed for many last night and it wasn't good. I am a bit shocked honestly that there hasn't been more push back from the real world in regards to the episode. To me, personally, it was the culmination of one of, if not, the worst seasons in survivor history.

I can only imagine how insane things would get now (in season 39), if someone showed up and just walked around naked ala Richard Hatch in season 1.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I missed the first vote off...missed it..was going something else..and return as Jeff was putting out Kelly torch! I'll check u tube!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Watched The Masked Singer for the last time the show has lost its shine for me. Kelly Osbourne was the big star to get voted off. I have to say she could sing ,if in fact it is real. I guess I'll binge watch Alaska The Last Frontier for now.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Kellee was so good at finding idols! All she had to do was use one and they would never image her having two!!,...if she was worry about using one...she could fine another one!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    Watched The Masked Singer for the last time the show has lost its shine for me. Kelly Osbourne was the big star to get voted off. I have to say she could sing ,if in fact it is real. I guess I'll binge watch Alaska The Last Frontier for now.
    I know I am about 4 years to late to the party, but started watching Orange is the New Black today - that will be my next binge worthy effort, along with Season 3 of Stranger Things.

Kellee was so good at finding idols! All she had to do was use one and they would never image her having two!!,...if she was worry about using one...she could fine another one!
    Exactly - just use one of the idols, and you are there for 3 more days and can get everything figured out with the other contestants. That is why I am thinking a small part of her just wanted to go home and be done with the show.....

Day 1 of Jeopardy TOC final is in the books -- James has about a $23k lead over the girl who eliminated him.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

They would never guess that she had to idols!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

They would never guess that she had to idols!
    Exactly - and once you play the 1st one, they will NEVER suspect you have a 2nd one! She tried to hard to get Dan out and made a critical mistake trying to get Missy out. Timing is everything - if she had waited until after Missy proved how strong she was by winning the female immunity in the 2nd hour challenge, she would have had a good case to get people on board for that blindside.

Kirby Puckett havelist: