Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Have heard a bunch of people say that - may have to take a look - time permitting.
    Wynonna Ryder is the lead role and wow did she age extremely gracefully very attractive I might add
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Wynonna Ryder is the lead role and wow did she age extremely gracefully very attractive I might add
    Have always liked her! Even during her shoplifting phase...

New season of Survivor starts in two weeks - always excited for that. Even with the news that they figured out how to get Boston Rob back on the show, I just want him to go away and stay away!!!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Survivor in 10 minutes... and, AND, Season 2 of The Masked Singer in 10 minutes. One of them is getting On-Demanded, and it ain't survivor!!

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

OK, so we are now in Season 7,000 of Survivor, and I still love the show, because, God bless them, they just keep finding clueless people to bring on the show. Seems like a fun cast and even had the oldest member of one of the tribes start fire using just bamboo before any flint was given out. Talk about making a first impression. Not thrilled with the whole Rob/Sandra thing, but whatever, gotta keep it fresh!

Two golden rules broken in this initial episode - don't go off solo too early looking for an idol, puts a target on your back. And when at tribal, don't vote out your most athletic person in favor of a completely non-athletic person. It never works out well and usually results in that particular tribe heading back to tribal over and over again because you are now completely overmatched in every challenge going forward.

Fortunately, The Masked Singer was 2 hours, and Survivor only 90 minutes, so got to watch the last 30 minutes...Johnny Weir and Ninja sent packing. The only change to the judges is that Jenny McCarthy has botoxed herself WAY to much. And that Nick Cannon is no longer wearing that turban thing with the horrible hair style that he finished up last season with...

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Alright...broke down and watched the first two episodes of Stranger Things on Saturday night - definitely will be continuing on with this one, enjoyed it for the most part. And no denying Winona, she is still very attractive. Have to figure out timing and get this one binge watched!

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Alright...broke down and watched the first two episodes of Stranger Things on Saturday night - definitely will be continuing on with this one, enjoyed it for the most part. And no denying Winona, she is still very attractive. Have to figure out timing and get this one binge watched!
    When she went to Hollywood she took the name of her home town Winona MN. I used to do a lot of work there.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    When she went to Hollywood she took the name of her home town Winona MN. I used to do a lot of work there.
    It is trivia like this that fills my brain up with happy thoughts. I have no clue where she got her start, but remember her in Great Balls of Fire and than Beetlejuice.

As for Stranger Things - watched another episode last night - looking forward to getting through all of it.

Survivor/Masked Singer on this evening.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Watching for the first time this year survivor.......crybaby....that lady who was being as questions by Boston Rob. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Cal Ripken Jr. Auto 8/25! has been posted!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

2nd to go Molly! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Cal Ripken Jr. Auto 8/25! has been posted!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

It is trivia like this that fills my brain up with happy thoughts. I have no clue where she got her start, but remember her in Great Balls of Fire and than Beetlejuice.

As for Stranger Things - watched another episode last night - looking forward to getting through all of it.

Survivor/Masked Singer on this evening.
    Watched Masked Singer I will say its mindless fun. It has to be fixed. How can they guess some internet guy that most people have never heard of, and then not guessed the Lepard is Dennis Rodman? Four rings and he wore that wedding dress.
    Last edited by budd2222; 10-03-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Watched Masked Singer I will say its mindless fun. It has to be fixed. How can they guess some internet guy that most people have never heard of, and then not guess the Lepard is Dennis Rodman? Four rings and he wore that wedding dress.
    First is okay....but the second and nobody guessed Rodman! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Thanks Kateser44 for correcting the Monthly Top Trader list! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    First is okay....but the second and nobody guessed Rodman! Best regards, David
    That's what I said no one guessed Rodman. The clues just jumped out at you.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

Molly,the hottest of the Survivor contestants,got voted off. Looks like this could be a "Revenge of the Nerds" scenario this season.

Blacklist starts tonight and watched the premiere episode of AEW Dynamite Wednesday. Some great wrestling and a welcome sight from the typical WWE stuff.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Watched Masked Singer I will say its mindless fun. It has to be fixed. How can they guess some internet guy that most people have never heard of, and then not guessed the Lepard is Dennis Rodman? Four rings and he wore that wedding dress.
    Did not get to see Masked Singer this week - but you nailed the biggest issue with it - some of the D list celebrities they pull out of retirement and/or these folks that no one has ever heard of, makes it very tough to figure out who they might be. The show is also A LOT better when they have a guest judge helping them out with things. Not because the guesses are better, but because the intelligence quota jumps substantially!

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Molly,the hottest of the Survivor contestants,got voted off. Looks like this could be a "Revenge of the Nerds" scenario this season.

Blacklist starts tonight and watched the premiere episode of AEW Dynamite Wednesday. Some great wrestling and a welcome sight from the typical WWE stuff.
    Only part of Survivor I got to see was the tribal council - and it seems like the conscious decision was made to keep the crazy chick (Noura??) over the cute chick Molly. But will give them credit, at least they didn't vote off someone who will make a difference in challenges.

Have one more week of Wednesday night baseball practice, and than it shifts to Thursday, so I will be able to watch again, uninterrupted!

Kirby Puckett havelist: