Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Pleasure Binge Watch Shows

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Stock Market is falling!
    Needs one of those senior assist buttons for falling and not getting up. ;-). Butch
    WANTS

(1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

(2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Wonder if they have the flight 123 out of Toyko Japan....were a famous Japanese singer dies.....Plane had a massive failure and it was headed to Mt. Fuji and nothing could be done...passengers knew their we're going to crash.....Sad. Best regards, David PS Sukiyaki was the American title of the song that he recorded.
    Yes they have but can't remember what season 585 people lost there lives with 3 survivors--the entire tail section came off the amazing thing was how far it flew with no tail section..and I do remember them mentioning something about a Japanese singer who was aboard
    MY SITE
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Yes they have but can't remember what season 585 people lost there lives with 3 survivors--the entire tail section came off the amazing thing was how far it flew with no tail section..and I do remember them mentioning something about a Japanese singer who was aboard
    Thanks! Did not know that 3 did survivor!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Sad that the Japanese did not take the offer of the US Military to help....They could have saved many more ....as it took the Japanese 14 hours to get to the spot......Survivors heard the cries of the other and less and less thru the night.....Japanese helicopter flow of the crash site and did not land....reported no survivors and then flew back.....Japanese helicopter did not have nightlights so they had to wait to morning! Because of the crash...they equipped all of their helicopters with night lights.....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Watching old scf movies....currently watching last year movie .....Annihilation.....

Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    Needs one of those senior assist buttons for falling and not getting up. ;-). Butch
    People still going crazy......no bread.....why bread??? It only last a week or two......why water....when u have soda?

Why hand lotion...when soap or dish washer is as good......toilet paper......get tissue paper......

Why avoid people coughing....could be allergies......not cold ...or flu or virus......that guy not coughing next to you could have the virus....just no showing....but you can catch it with this virus.....

I cough when I eat dairy products and forget to take my lactase pills..........first cough and then cramps in the stomach area.....and then bloating....

Watching scf on youtube.

down under 20,000

The book of Eli! Movie with Denzel Washington!
    Last edited by David K.; 03-19-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Having the entire family at home has cut into my The Man In the High Castle time - I am stuck about half way through the 3rd season. Trying to stay awake to watch it at night after the kid goes to bed, but not having much luck with that.

Also started in on Riverdale - I am about half way through the second season. It is good, not great - but at worst, is fun to watch.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

I was watching a MythBusters marathon yesterday and Jessi Combs filled in for a season. Her real fame was she set the womans land speed record in 2013. In Aug. she died in a crash looking to set a new record. She did have a back and forth with a top speed of 531.89 that is under review for the record. I did enjoy her stint on MB with her girl next door looks and a wonderful smile. In real life she knew her way around a workshop and tools.

Watched the documentary Tiger King on Netflix. My first reaction was this can't be real. And yet Joe Exotic is in prison for life. The whole story is so strange that not even a script writer could make it up.