Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Wrapped up the third season of Stranger Things on Netflix last night - was thoroughly entertained through all 3 seasons. Looking forward to the start of season 4, whenever that may be.

Working through Orange is the New Black -- enjoying it, but hoping that as seasons progress the plot/story lines get a little better.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

Working on watching American Horror Story 1984. I'm a wuss when it comes to horror movies but it's a fun show despite the occasional gore and doing more chuckling than anything. It does have the feel of an 80s slasher film though.

Looking forward to seeing season 3 of Stranger Things when it comes out on DVD.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Working on watching American Horror Story 1984. I'm a wuss when it comes to horror movies but it's a fun show despite the occasional gore and doing more chuckling than anything. It does have the feel of an 80s slasher film though.

Looking forward to seeing season 3 of Stranger Things when it comes out on DVD.
    LOL - I am right there with you on horror movies - haven't seen any of AHS yet, but may have to try it at some point.

Season 3 of Stranger Things was a fun watch - I won't throw any spoilers up! Other than, If I lived in Hawkins Indiana, I would move out of Hawkins Indiana!

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Have gotten into The Man In The High Castle on Prime Vidio. In a parallel universe the Axis wins the war and the Germans take the eastern U.S. Japan the west coast with the Rocky Mountains being a buffer zone. The story can Japan and Germany play well together and will the American Resistance be crushed or win the day. Have watched two seasons with two to go. I would give it 4 out of 5.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    Have gotten into The Man In The High Castle on Prime Vidio. In a parallel universe the Axis wins the war and the Germans take the eastern U.S. Japan the west coast with the Rocky Mountains being a buffer zone. The story can Japan and Germany play well together and will the American Resistance be crushed or win the day. Have watched two seasons with two to go. I would give it 4 out of 5.
    That's a pretty cool premise.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

Missed survivors
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

No updates
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    Agree w/ bblair - this sounds like a pretty cool premise for a show. May have to find this one and check it out.

Survivor was another episode of a whole lot of nothing.... Lauren went to Island of the Idols, had to pick who would win the next challenge if she got it right, she got an idol that lasted for two tribals. She got it down to Elizabeth and Noura, so they offered her the deal if it was one of them. They also told her what the challenge would be - so she took that info back to the tribe and convinced basically everyone but Noura and Elizabeth not to compete but to take the food instead. Still not sure how people wilingly give up a chance at immunity with a million bucks on the line, but whatever... So 3 of the 9 play the challenge - Noura/Elizabeth and Karishma. Probst says go, Karishma is out after about 6 seconds. Noura wins. Everyone decides they have had enough of Parishma and agree to finally end her misery and vote her out - of course she plays her idol and it comes down to Elizabeth/Janet in a re-vote. Elizabeth goes home.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Okay...thanks!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Missed it again...

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Missed it again...
    Didn't really miss much, too be honest. I may be a bit jaded at this point, but not a good group of Survivors! It was the family visit episode, so emotions ran high. It was a team challenge and Tommy/Jackie won it and they took Dan and Loren on the celebration. Noura was torqued off and went on an epic rant, that girl is 100% off her rocker. Neither of the 4 person alliances could put any type of intelligent plan together for tribal and it showed when they got there - nothing but whispering and moving around and talking. Probst barely asked any questions at all. Noura again ran off at the mouth and it seemed a certainty that she was going home, but in the end - Parishma finally got booted off.

On another note - just finished up season 1 of Orange is the new Black - I was hot and cold through all 13 episodes if I was going to enjoy it enough to stick it out and continue into season 2. The last 3 minutes of the finale - sealed the deal, I am back for season 2 - I loved the final scene. It may rank in my top 10 of all time in terms of concluding scenes on a TV show (not even sure if that is a thing, but I am going with it anyway)!

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I hope parts of it is on u tube...