WTT/WTTF 2017 Topps Chrome Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydub

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have the following 2017 Topps Chrome Update to trade

Base
HMT13, 15, 19, 32, 43, 52, 71, 73, 78, 79, 81 (Bellinger)

Refractor /250
HMT70 Chris Sale

All-Rookie Cup
TARC-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20

Looking for help with these 2017 Topps Chrome Update:

HMT6, 22, 23, 31, 47, 48, 49, 50 (Judge), 93

Any refractor parallels (/250, /99, /50, /25) for these cards:

HMT4 Kyle Freeland
HMT6 Antonio Senzatela
HMT10 Cody Bellinger
HMT25 Clayton Kershaw
HMT30 Cory Seager
HMT69 Charlie Blackmon
HMT81 Cody Bellinger
HMT99 Cody Bellinger
HMT100 David Dahl

Last edited:
David, the Rookie Cup cards were about 1 every two packs so relative to base cards would hope to get a bit more on my end for 2 of the Rookie Cups. Do you have a tradelist or other posts with some other stuff for trade that I might be able to look through?

Thanks,
Jeff

I have HMT #'s 4, 5, 63 & 95. I need your HMT 15.

prd

If you are OK with a trade of 4 for 1 then I'm game. I checked your wantlist to see if there was more I could send but unfortunately don't have anything else from your list. If you are good with this then please post it up. I assume PWE is ok here.

Jeff

If you are OK with a trade of 4 for 1 then I'm game. I checked your wantlist to see if there was more I could send but unfortunately don't have anything else from your list. If you are good with this then please post it up. I assume PWE is ok here.

Jeff

Posted. PWE is fine.

prd

David, the Rookie Cup cards were about 1 every two packs so relative to base cards would hope to get a bit more on my end for 2 of the Rookie Cups. Do you have a tradelist or other posts with some other stuff for trade that I might be able to look through?

Thanks,
Jeff
I never had a trading list....from 2007 to the present. Since your holding on to the cups....any twins cards? Best wishes, David

I never had a trading list....from 2007 to the present. Since your holding on to the cups....any twins cards? Best wishes, David

I don't have my stuff sorted by teams but I can go through my inserts and parallels for Twins from the last couple years.

Jeff

Not sure how up to date your list is - have these:

HMT4, 5, 6, 22, 23, 31, 35 (Benintendi), 48, 49, 50 (Judge), 63, 75 (Swanson), 93, 95

My list is not very up to date but depending on the year/set it's not completely irrelevant either. If you have any specific cards you see on the lists I can check and let you know.

Jeff

Okay. Best wishes, David

Any interest in any of these?

2016 Bowman Bowman Scout's Top 100 BTP-82 Tyler Jay
2016 Bowman International Ink II-WJ Wander Javier
2016 Bowman Chrome Turn Two Refractor TT-BJ Jose Berrios / Tyler Jay

-Jeff

Jeff, I have a HMT69 Charlie Blackmon Xfractor /99. Do you have a 2015-2017 tradelist? Or I might be interested in a Heritage chrome refractor or #'d chrome colors.

Thanks, Scott

Jeff, I have a HMT69 Charlie Blackmon Xfractor /99. Do you have a 2015-2017 tradelist? Or I might be interested in a Heritage chrome refractor or #'d chrome colors.

Thanks, Scott

I don't have all that I have from 2015-2017 listed, when you say #d chrome colors are you talking only about Topps Chrome or also Bowman Chrome including prospect chromes?

Jeff

I don't have all that I have from 2015-2017 listed, when you say #d chrome colors are you talking only about Topps Chrome or also Bowman Chrome including prospect chromes?

Jeff

Jeff, I'm just looking for a comparable card in trade. Like a low #'d (doesn't have to be chrome) or maybe a topps chrome color parallel. PWE is fine with me.

Thanks, Scott