WTTF 2017 bowman draft BD 169 james marinan--need all parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trapped212

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for copies of 2017 bowman draft BD 169 james marinan. Looking for all parallels and base, chrome too. I didn't open any of this product or any 2017 updates, so if you have a specific player or team you are interested, please let me know.

I only have a 2017 bowman chrome draft refractor of James Marinan for trade. Looking for twin refractor in return for the trade. Best wishes, David

David,
Thank you for letting me know. After checking our stuff, I didn't see any refractors, but I can
offer these Miguel Sano cards if you need one:

2014 bowman top prospects TP-Ms, 2014 bowman platinum die cut pure power TDC-MS, or a 2015 bowman yellow parallel BP33.

Any interest?
Jeff

Last edited:
David,
Thank you for letting me know. After checking our stuff, I didn't see any refractors, but I can
offer these Miguel Sano cards if you need one:

2014 bowman top prospects TP-Ms, 2014 bowman platinum die cut pure power TDC-MS, or a 2015 bowman yellow parallel BP33.

Any interest?
Jeff
The sano yellow parallel bp33 works for me and using a pwe is okay with me. Best wishes, David

David,
received our end of trade today. There was an extra card in there for us. If it was an oversight, I'll send it back to you. If it was a gift for my son, we both sincerely thank you for your continuous generosity.
Jeff and Shane