Ft / fs 2014 topps heritage baseball box break sp.s refractors. Jeter photo sp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi. broke a box and few packs of 2014 topps heritage. for trade or sale. looking for nice rookie and prospects of current players dodgers / angels or cash / pay pal offers. only listing the hits.

2014 TOPPS HERITAGE.

CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION. CHRIS SALE. JERSEY WHT / BLK PIN STRIPE

ACTION PHOTO VARIATIONS. SSP

# 433 DEREK JETER HI #
# 446 WIL MYERS HI #

CHROME REFRACTOR

# 250 MIKE TROUT 538 /556 pending sale

CHROME PURPLE REFRACTORS.

# 43 C. BELTRAN
# 49 X. BOGAERTS / J. SCHOOP RC. VHTG
# 160 A. MC CUTCHEN
# 250 MIKE TROUT VHTG pending sale.
# 284 D. WRIGHT
# 310 D. BROWN
# 320 S, MILLER
# 437 H. RAMIREZ. SP
# 442 M. TRUMBO SP
# 446 W. MYERS SP
# 448 J. KIPNIS SP
# 474 B. BUTLER SP
# 489 J. SEGURA SP

HIGH HUMBERS SP'S

# 426 PUIG RC
# 441 D.ORTIZ
# 443 R. SORIANO
# 455 J. REYES
# 457 C. GOMEZ X-2
# 476 A. BELTRE
# 477 R. CANO
# 483 C. HAMELS
# 486 A. PAGAN

BLUE BORDER

# 303 P. FIELDER
# 432 J. BRUCE. SP

BLACK BORDER

# 436 N. CRUZ SP
# 475 C. DAVIS SP

NEW AGE. MAX SCHERZER

THEN & NOW.

MAYS / DAVIS
MARICHAL / COLON X-2
GIBSON / WAINWRIGHT
MAROCHAL / SCHERZER
ROBINSON / DAVIS
WILLS / ELLSBURY

FLASH BACKS

SANDY KOUFAX
JOE NAMATH
JIM PALMER
THE ROLLING STONES

1ST DRAFT

JOHNNY BENCH
JOHNNY BENCH # 2
GRAIG NETTLES

Last edited:
I would be interested in a sale price for the 2 Trout refractors, individually (since you have one listed as VHTG) and as a pair. Thanks.

HoosierBuddy. they both are vhtg. I was waiting on the best trade offers on them. as for sale the best I could do is $ 25 dlvd for the pair which is a lot cheaper than the last ones that sold on ebay. so lmk thanks. Larry

Hi, nice break! I am just getting back into collecting after a few years and have always loved Heritage. Are the regular Chromes really hard to hit in the 2014 set? A refractor and a bunch of purples but no regular Chrome?

I am interested in all the Sp's and the Trout refractor. I don't have much to trade right now so please let me know a price for the lot. Thanks!

Pete

AlbDankees. yes the chromes are tuff to pull as they are all numbered 999 while refractor are numbered out 565. the purple refractor are no numbered but all come from hot boxes which were one per case so out of 12 boxes you got a hot box. I did get two other chrome dodgers puig rc I collect and Bryce harper. going to a buddy of mine that collect him. as for the trout refractor I have two the purple and the chrome / 565.

Larry

Interested in the Trout Purple and Refractor as well as he 2 black borders. I have a Bellinger US50 gold 1280/2017, could we work a cash\card deal?

PLMK.

Thanks!

If you don't make any deals on the trouts will do the $25.00 you asked
TY
Dale

rotorob. I think it depend of what you trying to get on the gold bellinger and cash difference. pm me an offer on what you had in mind for the trout refractors.

d2003ex. I will get back to you and let you if a deal is in place or not on the trout refractors. thanks. Larry

LMK Price DLVD for the following:

# 426 PUIG RC
# 441 D.ORTIZ
# 443 R. SORIANO
# 455 J. REYES
# 457 C. GOMEZ
# 476 A. BELTRE
# 477 R. CANO
# 483 C. HAMELS
# 486 A. PAGAN