Opinions on price guides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks, Butch.
I got 14 months for $ 97.00. It's worth it if I save a few hours during the year that I would have spent looking up prices in a paper Beckett, where I sometimes need to use a magnifying glass!
I'll need to play around with the various aspects of the guide.
Thanks for your tips!
Boots
I have the OPG and don't use it to the fullest extent. You can keep track of your cards in the trade/organize section which I use most. You can pull up card prices along with set prices. You can do check lists for players and teams. You can trade and sell on Beckett with other subscribers. ETC... I like the organize the best for trading purposes. Can put a list of cards into a seperate folder by moving or adding cards to it from a different folder. When done it's easy to copy and paste to The Bench threads. If looking for a subscription I would call a sales rep and try to work out a better deal than what's offered. Butch

Signed up for the 12 month Sport Print & Online Price Guide Subscription for $97 today. Was able to use $10 off coupon and verify number for additional $2. Made sure to change my number in profile and stop recurring payment in paypal.

I always pick up a copy of the Beckett Magazine for a nice read and get to talk to other collectors and the store owners......I have been waiting about 1 year for topps to get me an auto that was suppose to be in the 2017 Topps series I......and here we are just 29 days from 2018 Topps series I!!! Best regards, David