A few nice hits in my Bowman's Best Box FT- 3rd Box Added 12/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oh, I didn't see you already had an auto from that set of him. no worries, I will see what else I can find lol. talk to ya soon. tim

Mike, based off of the bv for the bowman chrome DL Hall auto this one would be $8-10, the Brodey is $8 and the Gsellman is $6. Would you throw in the Machado refractor with the Hall Auto for the two Mets Auto?
Happy New Year!
Trish

Mike, based off of the bv for the bowman chrome DL Hall auto this one would be $8-10, the Brodey is $8 and the Gsellman is $6. Would you throw in the Machado refractor with the Hall Auto for the two Mets Auto?
Happy New Year!
Trish
That's fine Trish. Would you mind posting? My tablet doesn't cut-n-paste well. Thanks, Mike

David, I gotta hold out for more on the Judge. Based on Topps Chrome, Judge base $20, Syndergaard Ref $2.50, Cespedes $2.50. I'd do it if it were close. Sorry. Happy Holidays, Mike

Just picked up two lots of the base Judge from 2017 Bowman Best!! The average price for the Judge base cards was about $5.00 per card! Guess what the trade that was requested by me was even. Best regards, David

Just picked up two lots of the base Judge from 2017 Bowman Best!! The average price for the Judge base cards was about $5.00 per card! Guess what the trade that was requested by me was even. Best regards, David

...but you paid $5 cash. Our trade you could have gotten it for $0.49. The 2 cards you offered me for the Judge, Syndergaard and Cespedes, I can buy for $1 and $0.50 on ebay right now respectively. That's why you can't use selling prices for bv's. So yes, original trade could still be considered in your favor depending how you want to look at it. But these are statistics and they can be manipulated in anyone's favor.