Not getting out of the hobby , but being forced to downsize....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guys , i apoloogize for how long this is taking , but i just had too much real-world junk to deal with last week to get much done with the cards , but rest assured i am still slowly sorting through stuff and trying to build lots based on requests already made....

here's a very small progress report for those who have already posted here ...i hope to have more specific items ready some time this week ...

Italianstalli0n -

for the cowboys , i have several hundred pulled , but most are from 1990-2007....as for the more specific request here of just 2011-date , the pile currently has something like 50 different mostly base but i should be able to put my hands on two more boxes of 2013-2017 material in the next few days and they should include at least a handful of inserts or parallels as well....

sberry -

for the broncos and rockies , i've pulled about 150-200 cards .... they include cards from the late 80's to date with a handful of relics and autos (no really big names yet , but there are at least a few minor stars included so far and may have more/better added this week)....i never asked , but are you interested in multiple copies of cards or just one of each ?

mrknicks -

i set those two syracuse cards aside for you already and have been adding to the pile....i don't think i know of any syracuse baseball players off hand , but i've been building a small stack from basketball and football ...the names that keep popping up most have been derrick coleman , carmelo anthony , rob moore , and kevin johnson but i should be able to get a nice sized lot of base with more variety for you along with a a few more relics and autos....

neeman -

i was already building a steelers lot for the market , but you mentioned that you prefer the guys from the 70's teams so while the total pile has several hundred cards in it , i'm guessing the pile of older players still has only 20-30 cards in it...if you're interested in any more recent guys feel free to let me know who would appeal to you (should have plenty of guys like woodson , bettis , ward , heath miller , charles johnson , along with a handful of guys like roethlisberger , brown , bell , polamalu , lloyd , lake)

platnum71 -

working on a big pile of oilers and titans that would include cards from the late 80's to date....while i know i have some inserts and parallels mixed in already and will have some relics and autos as well , for now , what i've pulled are mostly base cards that i'd like to move in bulk so i was wondering if you'd be interested in duplicates (and by that i do mean just 2-3 per card , not like 50 of each no-name common) or just one per card ....

ksboyd -

still no 2003 finite , but i do have 5 or 6 specific items pulled from your wantlist (mostly 2005 finest refractors and 2006 contenders autographs)...will try to get that list to you tomorrow and then see what i can add to it...

i think that takes care of everyone who posted here so far.....i promise - even if it doesn't look like it - i haven't forgotten about any of you or this thread - it's just been very hard to work in everything considering what all has been going on here lately and i WILL do my best to get a few deals made this week...

and if anyone else has any specific player or team requests , please feel free to post them here....

bump for reply

still slowly working on lots for everyone who has replied....with so much going on here after pop's passing , i don't get nearly as much time for cards as i'd like , but i hope to have a few more progress reports sent out tonight.....in hopes of getting a little bit out of here this week.....

a few pm's sent and hopefully more on the way tonight.....

in the meantime , any other gamecock fans out there that may be interested in a medium sized (25-40) mixed lot of gamecock baseball , football , and basketball relics and autos ?

What do you have in the way of low end inserts and SN'd cards for Miami Dolphins and NY Giants?

Thanks, Ellis

What do you have in the way of low end inserts and SN'd cards for Miami Dolphins and NY Giants?

Thanks, Ellis

Out of town right now but will try to get a preliminary list to you tomorrow or sunday......one question though- are you interested in only current players and new cards or all time players with older cards included as well ?

Out of town right now but will try to get a preliminary list to you tomorrow or sunday......one question though- are you interested in only current players and new cards or all time players with older cards included as well ?

I am just interested in newer and more current players from around 2005 to present.

Thanks, Ellis

I am just interested in newer and more current players from around 2005 to present.

Thanks, Ellis

will get started on a lot for you when i get back from the market saturday night/sunday morning...bear with me if i dont have it ready immediately , as things have gone from bad to worse here and i'm now wondering if i'll even have a place to stay or transportation after this week so i'm running around in a dozen different directions at once...

Any Kansas City Chiefs? Best regards, David

i'll start a chiefs lot too david....fwiw , still haven't hit on any high dollar baseball items for your contests , but i may have a bulk lot coming in in the next few days that could provide something.....

to everyone else - i know it's taking me forever , but i'm still using as much of my free time as possible to get some cards organized and moved so i promise i WILL get back to each of you ASAP...

I am still interested in the older guy Steelers.

putting together a stack for you.....a combination of material from the 70's , a handful from the early 90's (like the proline profiles subsets) , and some of the newer low-end inserts and base (like the retired/legends base from prizm and upper deck) ....probably won't be anything too big or pricey , but i should have something ready for you very soon....i did just bulk out a 2-row box of vintage football (mostly 1958-1969) , but i think i may have a few old steelers from those years left over if you're interested in those pre-glory years cards too...

will get started on a lot for you when i get back from the market saturday night/sunday morning...bear with me if i dont have it ready immediately , as things have gone from bad to worse here and i'm now wondering if i'll even have a place to stay or transportation after this week so i'm running around in a dozen different directions at once...

i'll start a chiefs lot too david....fwiw , still haven't hit on any high dollar baseball items for your contests , but i may have a bulk lot coming in in the next few days that could provide something.....

to everyone else - i know it's taking me forever , but i'm still using as much of my free time as possible to get some cards organized and moved so i promise i WILL get back to each of you ASAP...
Okay....Best regards, David

I know you have a lot going on. Do you happen to have an update?

Thanks, Ellis

not yet...been mostly out of town since saturday then had to deal with the lawyers coimng out to do inspections monday....i should be working on cards right now , but decided yesterday that unless something ame up with the courts or lawyers again today , i was going to try to have a day of rest and then get back to work thursday and friday....i'll try to have at least some kind of list between now and sunday...(i may actually try to send several small lists as i go if that's ok)