2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Hobby Box + 1 Silver Pack 01/31/2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The sliver packs ....will contain.......cards similar to 1983 Topps cards with the background design being the same as the cards from the silver packs last year. Best regards, David

The sliver packs ....will contain.......cards similar to 1983 Topps cards with the background design being the same as the cards from the silver packs last year. Best regards, David

Saw that 83 Topps will be the theme through the set this year. Debating whether the jumbos or the silver packs get opened first.....

Last year...pulled a red refractor.....plus colored ref and autos.....save for last! Best regards, David

Might be a good idea. Maybe open one first and save the rest until the end.

Seeing the silver packs being pre-sold on Ebay for $15. Could almost recoup a jumbo box selling the 4 packs.

Jumbo boxes on ebay over 105.00....hobby store a little bit higher 115.00 to 130.00 range...Thank god they can't jack up the price because of Judge, Bellinger, etc. Best regards, David

Jumbo boxes on ebay over 105.00....hobby store a little bit higher 115.00 to 130.00 range...Thank god they can't jack up the price because of Judge, Bellinger, etc. Best regards, David

LOL!! So true. Glad I pre-ordered! Going to be close, but should have 2017 Topps sorted and boxed by Wednesday.

My hobby store gets it directly from Topps....in fact they got the silver packs a few days ago!! Sounds like the third party gets the silver packs and instead of including the silver packs with the boxes their sell....they instead sell them to someone else! Noticed stuff showing on ebay already! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Might be a good idea. Maybe open one first and save the rest until the end.

Seeing the silver packs being pre-sold on Ebay for $15. Could almost recoup a jumbo box selling the 4 packs.

The going rate last year was about $10.00 per pack and it should be about the same this year..Best regards, David

My hobby store gets it directly from Topps....in fact they got the silver packs a few days ago!! Sounds like the third party gets the silver packs and instead of including the silver packs with the boxes their sell....they instead sell them to someone else! Noticed stuff showing on ebay already! Best regards, David

Definitely a bunch of stuff on Ebay already. Sounds like Retail has already hit stores....waiting to see if anyone here on The Bench busted any early.

For the silver packs - getting the Judge and Ichiro would be all it takes to make me happy.

I'm going to go pick up a hobby box from the LCS this afternoon... I should have everything for trade posted up in the baseball trading sub-forum this evening.

I already got the following in-hand from E-Bay for my Royals PC:
2018 Topps Transcendent VIP Party '18 Topps Preview #327 Jason Vargas (1/1)
2018 Topps Opening Day Insert Black #OD6 Salvador Perez
2018 Topps Opening Day Insert Blue #OD6 Salvador Perez
2018 Topps Players Weekend Patches #PWPSP Salvador Perez

I'm going to go pick up a hobby box from the LCS this afternoon... I should have everything for trade posted up in the baseball trading sub-forum this evening.

I already got the following in-hand from E-Bay for my Royals PC:
2018 Topps Transcendent VIP Party '18 Topps Preview #327 Jason Vargas (1/1)
2018 Topps Opening Day Insert Black #OD6 Salvador Perez
2018 Topps Opening Day Insert Blue #OD6 Salvador Perez
2018 Topps Players Weekend Patches #PWPSP Salvador Perez

Good luck! Waiting for UPS to drop my jumbos off. Probably won't get to open them tonight - taking my son to hitting instruction and than to a college hoops game.

Just from the silver packs! Auto of Clint Frazier 29/99! Cal Ripken Jr, Ian Happ, Carlos Correa, Andrew Benintendi, Kris Bryant, Cody Bellinger, Aaron Judge! Just from three packs! Best regards, David

Good luck! Waiting for UPS to drop my jumbos off. Probably won't get to open them tonight - taking my son to hitting instruction and than to a college hoops game.

It was "meh" I got Nolan Arenado relic and a black parallel /67 of Ramiel Tapia. Too bad I'm not a Rockies fan.

Just from the silver packs! Auto of Clint Frazier 29/99! Cal Ripken Jr, Ian Happ, Carlos Correa, Andrew Benintendi, Kris Bryant, Cody Bellinger, Aaron Judge! Just from three packs! Best regards, David

Very nice, especially the Frazier auto! Might be interested in the Judge if you are trading it.

Busted 1/2 Jumbo Silver Pack hit ----- Kershaw Auto #9/10 .. Complete set from box...

Thanks

Matt