WTTF 2001-2017 Topps Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis, I am going to unsubscribe from this thread. You'll need to PM me if you decide you want to try to put together a trade. Thanks.

Hey Dennis. I still have the 2017 SP #718. I am interested in your 2003 Topps Jason Witten RC.

I also have a 2018 heritage chrome refractor #THC221 if you are doing that set as well.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad

Let me locate the box of football cards. The Witten is in there just need to find the right box. Will PM you when I get it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis I have these:
2017 Topps Hertiage Chrome
113 Yulieski Gurriel - Houston Astros/Alex Bregman - Houston Astros

2017 Topps Heritage 448 461
I also have a handful of the 2017 Topps Heritage Purple Refractor Hot Box cards if you need any.

2015 Topps Heritage 705

Let me know if you are interested in buying, I don't collect anymore, other than Nascar Diecast

Thanks,
Zach

If you're interested I've got a lot of the '09 Heritage for trade. Lots of base, 10 or so each of Chrome and Chrome Refractors, assorted inserts. The only sets I am working on right now are the '18 Inception, and 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game inserts and parallels, so if you have some of those for trade we might be able to work something out. If not I would be willing to trade for some quality trade bait game used. In your favor of course. Let me know if this is a possibility and I'll put together what I have.

Got these sets on hold for now, till I can get everything together of what I have. Picked up a large lot of base locally but haven't gotten them sorted out and into my sets yet or updated my lists.

Thanks,
Dennis